makoncrayley

The Wildcard
Jul 18, 2008
Welcome to the 2024 Royal Rumble Numbers Game, now made out of real glass. It's the first TKO Rumble. What does that mean exactly? Not much other than Kevin Dunn is gone so there's less chance of someone's cool spot being completely destroyed. Last year we saw Andrew pick up the men's Rumble victory when Cody Rhodes overcame Gunther. Andrew has yet to cash in his prize, which means much like Cody he has not finished the story. Twisted also won when Rhea went the distance, making him now legally Australian. Who will arbitrarily win this year? Will we get the Royal Rumbrawl after the show? Will they run back the 2015 Daniel Bryan post-elimination shot with Cody? All this and more will be answered in about two and a half weeks.

Rules for people with thumbs:
-Entry is simply just saying “in” or a variation of it.
-Once we have 30 people in, I will take those names and do two different forms of randomization. One list will be randomized in a list randomizer, so everyone’s name is mixed around and wherever you are is your number. The other one? After much pondering, I've decided I'll rename a bunch of people in Wrestling Mpire and throw them into a battle royale. Order of elimination is that person's number for the Rumble. I do this to myself, really.
-The winner(s) will receive a prize... eventually. Normally I'd be pretty snappy with the prize if the winner has an immediate idea, but since there's no deadline for cashing in the prize and since I'm going to Elimination Chamber at the end of February, the winners have at least a month to come up with something. Obviously no rush though. The prize can be anything of reasonable value. A shirt, a DVD, a game, hedge trimmers, shit you'd like but don't feel like getting yourself. I am your oyster.

So come join the game, or else CM Punk is gonna freak the fuck out again and we don't need that happening.

staple_gun

Oderunt dum Metuant
Oct 7, 2006
I'm done with the boards. DONE I say. I shant return.

Oh? Mak's Rumble game? Ok. Cool. I'm in.

Also, I've been meaning to admit for a long time that I'm secretly Andrew (YAY STING AND PYRO!) so... should I PM you about that prize or...?

makoncrayley

The Wildcard
Jul 18, 2008
We've got 19 peeps so far and the rumble is next week. If someone wants to @ 11 or so dudes then go for it.

makoncrayley

The Wildcard
Jul 18, 2008
I'll have the numbers up in roughly 12 hours. Gotta sleep first then watch back through stuff to get the right order.