Feb 18, 2013
I used to be one of the best communities around here in the 2000's but all the good/chill users left around the late 00's and early 10's. It seems like only the biggest assholes remained for the most part and everyone got sick of their shit so they left and the board died. Sad!

I remember how it used to be a good car forum for posting car news and discussing car related things with other car enthusiasts but when all the cool users left it was just some abrasive assholes trying to give anyone who still went here shit, insulting them all the time and generally tuning this into a very unpleasant and argumentative place to be. Surprised it is still around to be honest.

DuctTapeNinja

Lord of Lard
Jan 1, 2006
Yeah....I miss the good old days.
Heh, one of the last threads I made here was me fanboying over the 3 upcoming top hypercars of the time and that was met with notably less enthusiasm.
I will admit I'm one of the people who would be unexcited about cars that cost 10 and 20 times what I make in a year.

RiotGear

Biz school pixel pusher
May 10, 2001
Ah, this board was epic back in the day. I come back once awhile to see if any of the old timers are here.

blinkz0rz

Don't forget to bring a towel.
Aug 10, 2008
Calatia
Ah, this board was epic back in the day. I come back once awhile to see if any of the old timers are here.
Yeah it was a great community for cars. Now social media has changed the focus of it and many from here just got out and such.

But look what I just did today!

I finally got the brakes on and retuned the carb. I also had a Matt trans leak from both the output seal and speedo cable. Repaired those and it shifts smooth now.