GHuysmans

Star
Dec 29, 2006
I'm gonna try and pull some strings and get involved with the Community Promoting this year for '15.
Bring this board back to where it was!

KingShmeag

Jurassic Park
Feb 7, 2009
404 Not Found
we need to ban all of these people promoting their created leagues and HUT stuff, nobody cares and it just clutters the board

Last edited:

dquigley

titleless
Sep 20, 2003
we need to ban all of these people promoting their created leagues and HUT stuff, nobody cares and it just clutters the board

If it's on topic and the only thing getting posted it would be silly to remove it.

I don't know how that would make a difference but (sadly) I don't have that power anyway.

There's larger issues at play here that are out of your control, chiefly how hidden away this board and all boards (especially individual games) in general are. The only link to the boards is small text, grey on white, tucked into a drop down menu. For the better part of a couple years there wasn't even a list of game boards for people to look at, you had to literally be specifically searching out this board to find it. There's simply no discovery to lead people here. With any luck NHL 15 will prove to be a huge hit and drive traffic here but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:

KingShmeag

Jurassic Park
Feb 7, 2009
404 Not Found
new users with 1 post make a thread about HUT or JOIN MY LEAGUE! with no replies and we cant delete the threads?

EDIT: look at all those threads by UnstoppableGame, like cmon

Last edited:

dquigley

titleless
Sep 20, 2003
I understand your argument but I don't think there's any point to it now. Would make more sense to have an advertise your EASHL team here thread when the game comes out. At this point in a cycle may as well let them be.