hockyplaya2

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 13, 2008
I was pumped before I found out that EASHL would not be included in this game and even more disappointed when I found out you can't sim when youre on the bench in be a pro. I would definitely play HUT right now but is this game worth it? Or should I wait until more features are added/price goes down? Thanks for any opinions!

Forgot to add, would be getting it on Xbox One.

Last edited:

SensFan101

Rock Band Board Minister of Foreign Affairs
Apr 1, 2007
Well it all depends, really. If you mainly only play HUT, then you're obviously going to enjoy yourself. Asking someone to justify the price is kind of subjective since we all have our different preferences. I like playing GM Mode and that's really all I play, but I only paid half-price for the game. I can safely say, for me, one game mode isn't worth the full price regardless of how much I like it, but for you it may be different!

If you want to know when the rest of the game modes are being added, you can check it out HERE. They added other sorts of things into the game as well, such as crowd improvements, gameplay improvements, presentation additions, etc., so there's that too. I believe these updates add more value to the game, mainly because they're free, so you might slowly be able to justify paying (close to) full price for NHL 15.