SargentSnowball68

No Longer a Noob
Jul 16, 2012
Judging by the games, I don't think the stories in 2 or 3 were bad at all. But I've heard people say that the story telling was better than the story itself. And I've heard that 3 is largely incoherent, but coherence doesn't necessarily determine the quality of a story, as a story can be good while dtill having holes in it. As for the aforementioned issue on the story vs. the story telling, which do you think is the case? Is the story really one of the best in the game industry? Or is it the way in which the story is told is what is most praise-worthy? Or are they both equally great or not so much?

Also, I've heard people say that the fact that the game tries to be like a movie as being detrimental. Do you really think the game suffers from trying to feel like you're playing through a movie? I can't explain why, but I guess the criticism stems from people who believe that games and movies should be separate. However, it's still awesome if there are elements of gaming and cinema mixed into each other. Alas, that's just what I think. Do you think Uncharted, as well as other games, suffer from being like or should not try to be so cinematic?