Oct 26, 2004
in Kill Bill, Hattori Hanzo is the guy played by Sunny Chiba that made the Best Swords in the world.

This Hattori Hanzo looks very diffrent but is there a connection?

NaomasaIi

Noob
Aug 27, 2008
its not the same person if it was it would be stupid as for starters his name is Hanzo Hattori in sw Hattori Hanzo is someone else who's name is just backwards

Astus_01

Embrace eternity.
Mar 26, 2006
I don't what the guy above me is going on about but no they are not the same person. Hattori Hanzo from the Samurai Warriors Series is based on the historical person who was a retainer for the Tokugawa clan in the Sengoku period in Japan.
The Hattori Hanzo in Kill Bill is a fictional creation of Quentin Tarantino. He is apparently the most recent descendant of the real Hattori Hanzo.

bushidobob

Noob
Sep 11, 2007
what is this? i dont even...

no hes not the same person he would have to be a thousand years old..and as far as descendants go hes not a descendant either, all he did when making kill bill series is round up alot of cool looking and sounding things from japan and stuffed them all into one movie without thinking about it

Spikey-Kun

Noob
Feb 20, 2006
Okay he wouldn't have been "thousands" of years old. Hundreds yes. The movie never mentioned him being a decedent nor did it reference him as one. They simply used the name. Anyone could be named Hattori Hanzo. Its not a specially reserved name or anything. The director probably chose that name out of prefrence or just to rile people up. There's really no relation other than the name.

Jun 10, 2009
um if u really wanted to know... just wiki, u know then do the math, and c how long the oldest man ever lived, and maybe u might get the answer but other than that i really cant say