jyu467

No Longer a Noob
Sep 15, 2012
Former NBA player Bonzi Wells came out and said he believes he is.

I've got CP3 in the top 10, but not in my top 4. I would put Magic, Oscar, Steph, and Isiah in the top 4. If there was a 2nd team Mount Rushmore, CP3 would be in it along with Stockton, Kidd, and Nash.

Bronamo

Da Best
Jul 3, 2010
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Eh it's tough. I think Magic/Oscar/Steph are locked in. The last spot you could give to Stockton or CP3. Maybe Zeke cause of the rings. Nash for the MVPs and changing the game.

🤷‍♂️

jyu467

No Longer a Noob
Sep 15, 2012
It's Magic/Oscar/Steph/Stockton
I feel Stockton was a bit of a compiler. He played for an incredibly long time and had Karl Malone for the vast majority of it. Also, I think the stat recorders in Utah were incredibly liberal in awarding assists to Stockton.

jyu467

No Longer a Noob
Sep 15, 2012
CP3 replaces Stockton in my top 5 if he wins this ring. Still won't be in my Mt. Rushmore though.

jyu467

No Longer a Noob
Sep 15, 2012
I still got Zeke ahead of CP3. It's hard to win accolades when you play in the same era as Magic.

Bronamo

Da Best
Jul 3, 2010
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you're gonna post that without knowing the context of why he didn't make so many all-NBA teams idk what to tell you. Also Isiah didn't lead in a lot of those seasons in assists cause of Magic and Stockton was a guy who focused on assists lol.

Zeke led two championship teams as their best player. I'm the biggest CP3 stan and he's had some bad luck like a lot of ppl but he's just now getting to one on a young team. Their stats are super similar and I'd give the edge to Zeke since scoring was less in 80s.

All that said that pic is super misleading and I still wouldn't put one over another.

AirNik

Super Star
Dec 9, 2000
Your Dreams
If you're gonna post that without knowing the context of why he didn't make so many all-NBA teams idk what to tell you. Also Isiah didn't lead in a lot of those seasons in assists cause of Magic and Stockton was a guy who focused on assists lol.

Zeke led two championship teams as their best player. I'm the biggest CP3 stan and he's had some bad luck like a lot of ppl but he's just now getting to one on a young team. Their stats are super similar and I'd give the edge to Zeke since scoring was less in 80s.

All that said that pic is super misleading and I still wouldn't put one over another.

is Paul not playing at same time as LeBron and Curry?

Last edited: