Crabsoccer

Super Star
Mar 15, 2003
It's too cold to garden here in Ohio right now. I might cook something tonight for dinner, possibly a Boston Market frozen meal.

PGA.

i'm a passionate anime character btw
Sep 27, 2018
It looks like a commercial from back then and it sounds authentic to my ears. But the video clarity is a bit high for a 1990/91 commercial someone had recorded. Not sure exactly but I would believe it !
maybe that's what high quality recordings of that era actually look like, and we're just used to that grainy look and VHS artefacts because the entire aesthetic is very popular

Sep 2, 2022
Gardening is a struggle with stress for me primarily. I retired on a well-deserved pension last year. Fatigue began to manifest more and more. Therefore, I realized it was time to take care of my health. My garden has become my source of inspiration. I received most of the information on https://www.finehomegardening.com/article/lawn-garden-edging-ideas-1652411199842. Btw, the garden gives mental health. That is why being outdoors surrounded by plants helps to cope with everyday stress.

axemred4

Star
Aug 29, 2012
I'm not from around here.
Gardening is a struggle with stress for me primarily. I retired on a well-deserved pension last year. Fatigue began to manifest more and more. Therefore, I realized it was time to take care of my health. My garden has become my source of inspiration. I received most of the information on https://www.finehomegardening.com/article/lawn-garden-edging-ideas-1652411199842. Btw, the garden gives mental health. That is why being outdoors surrounded by plants helps to cope with everyday stress.
Are you saying you can't HANDLE the gardening?

axemred4

Star
Aug 29, 2012
It's cold to do it all right now, especially here in New York City, so I prefer to cook at home for now. I just recently did a little remodeling in the kitchen and replaced the old ones with new white doors that I've been wanting to buy for a long time, so I'm happier spending time in the kitchen in the new environment than outdoors for now. You have to cook with pleasure, otherwise it won't taste good.
What would @yongfentables make of all this?

coolhaircam

No Longer a Noob
Jun 22, 2002
What is on your grocery shopping list? I hope you plan on getting ingredients!

So far 3 five lb bags of white potatoes which I'll be adding a lb of Walmart fiesta blend shredded cheese / 16 oz of sour cream (to each bag) to make twice baked potatoes. Ground beef, taco seasoning, corn chips for a couple taco meals as well. I like relatively easy meals to make like this. Any recommendations? Ya know, it's baking potatoes, taking skin off, mixing in cheese and sour cream, and rebaking easy. Taco Casserole, is just corn chips, beans, seasoned taco beef, cheese, and another topping or two.

Also what are you cooking lately? Any good finds at the grocer?

axemred4

Star
Aug 29, 2012
So far 3 five lb bags of white potatoes which I'll be adding a lb of Walmart fiesta blend shredded cheese / 16 oz of sour cream (to each bag) to make twice baked potatoes. Ground beef, taco seasoning, corn chips for a couple taco meals as well. I like relatively easy meals to make like this. Any recommendations? Ya know, it's baking potatoes, taking skin off, mixing in cheese and sour cream, and rebaking easy. Taco Casserole, is just corn chips, beans, seasoned taco beef, cheese, and another topping or two.

coolhaircam

No Longer a Noob
Jun 22, 2002

If you're being rude I really don't appreciate it. Especially if the video you posted referenced slitting one's own throat because I like to make easy recipes. I'm extremely busy and also very emotional, you really hurt my feelings.

axemred4

Star
Aug 29, 2012
If you're being rude I really don't appreciate it. Especially if the video you posted referenced slitting one's own throat because I like to make easy recipes. I'm extremely busy and also very emotional, you really hurt my feelings.
[face_thinking] It's a joke. And I think he's brushing a leaf against his neck. Odd part of the video to focus on.