Jamdog

Noob
Jan 11, 2013
Hi guys, I'm hoping someone here can help me with this...

My son is much further through the game than I am (in fact, he's completed the levels, and is now going for the 100% of everything). He has found something that's driving him nuts, and I have no clue...

When you enter North Gotham (across the bridge, near the batcave), and turn immediately left. Follow the road until it curves to the right, and use a flying character to 'fly' straight on. You will see a small, grey island in the water. Kinda where the red star is in this image:
lb2island.png

The is something invisible on this island. You crash into it when flying, bump your head when jumping under it, and some parts of it you walk into it at ground level. You can also hit it with Superman/Zod's laser eyes. My son is convinced it's a large version of Wonder Woman's invisible jet (he's got the minikit one from the 'Heroes United' level), and it seems plausible, but there seems to be no way to buy it, get into it, or even see clearly what it is...

Can anyone tell me what this is, how to 'reveal' it, or how to buy it (if it's what my son thinks it is...)

Thanks!