Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4123329

Original poster
3rd Person is so freaking awesome in Modern Warfare 2 and it is so much like Battlefront. I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I think IW should use the MW2 engine and just re-skin the characters, change the guns, and make huge ass maps and BOOM, BF3.

Or, take the devs of the game that Battlefront is made off of and get them to make BF3. I mean, DICE already has the know how to make huge team games with vehicles and set classes.

just a thought that will never happen.

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
No.

the entire reaon I enjoyed BF3 is because it was unique -- not because it was a TPS. If that ever happened (which it won't) it would become just another shooter, nothing special. CoD gameplay is for CoD, not for anything else. Just like i wouldn't like Halo gameplay in BF3, I wouldn't want CoD gameplay.

D

Deleted member 4123329

Original poster
I know it won't happen but it would be awesome IMO. I happen to like Battlefield/Call of Duty gameplay.

What's wrong with the same but different?

They have the multiplayer experience, the money, the skill, why not?

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
Because I CoD's 3rd person is completely different from BF. Not even remotley close to BF.

In fact, the only real similairity is the fact that they both have thir person. gameplay-wise they're drastically different.

D

Deleted member 4123329

Original poster
Robbie922004 said:
Because I CoD's 3rd person is completely different from BF. Not even remotley close to BF.

In fact, the only real similairity is the fact that they both have thir person. gameplay-wise they're drastically different.

not to me.

Robbie922004

No Data Available
Apr 19, 2005
dr.Indiana said:
Robbie922004 said:

not to me.

"Not to me" doesn't really apply to something with cold, hard facts.

It's like someone saying "Oh, well the sky is blue", and having someone respond with "Well not to me!"

Jul 12, 2004
Ohio
[blockquote]Robbie922004 posted:
[blockquote]dr.Indiana posted:
[blockquote]Robbie922004 posted:

[/blockquote]

not to me.
[/blockquote]

"Not to me" doesn't really apply to something with cold, hard facts.

It's like someone saying "Oh, well the sky is blue", and having someone respond with "Well not to me!"
[/blockquote]
My dog says that everytime I tell him the grass is green.

Jan 24, 2010
dr.Indiana said:
3rd Person is so freaking awesome in Modern Warfare 2 and it is so much like Battlefront. I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I think IW should use the MW2 engine and just re-skin the characters, change the guns, and make huge ass maps and BOOM, BF3.

Or, take the devs of the game that Battlefront is made off of and get them to make BF3. I mean, DICE already has the know how to make huge team games with vehicles and set classes.

why would infinty ward have to use the MW2 game engine?? they are perfectly capable of making a new one (which would cost alot of money) which could be suited to SWBF gameplay and design.

PS-i would kill for SWBF3 2 come out!!!!!

Aug 16, 2008
dr.Indiana said:

They really wernt that similer u run really slowley in CODMW2 3rd person compered to how fast u run in battlefront but it is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.