Jul 7, 2013
So i am really excited for Infamous second son, now the fact that delsin can absorb the powers of other conduits is a huge step for the franchise. I keep thinking that what new powers will he able to have. Obviously the smoke power is new but i cant really see any other new powers other the ones that have already been introduced (Fire,Ice, Electic,Energy,Earth). I want too see if you guys can think of an powers that i cant think off.

SNSReaper

Noob
Aug 1, 2011
id like electricity, fire, and ice to return. i dont know if "earth" will but the DUP guys were using Concrete so that should be an option. i hope there is another power no one is really expecting like how they have made "Neon" into a power. im also wondering when we will start to see animalistic powers n the infamous world.

wazzanut

Noob
Sep 25, 2008
shadows/reflections.... wood.... flesh/blood.... magnetic.... paint/ink.... flying.... glass.... gravity.... radiation.... connect to computers... etc...

they said they want unusual powers.. with a modern theme... but above are some of the ones i want...

officer123

Insert Title Here
Jun 23, 2001
One of the interview said that the powers are related to resources that were abundant in the game. We've already seen the bad guys using Earth/Concrete, so I would assume you could get that power. Water is everywhere in the game, there are puddles of water on every street and Seattle is well known for it's rain - I would be surprised if there wasn't a water/rain power. Metal is also featured predominately in Seattle and gameplay videos (cars, buildings, structures, sculptures), I could imaging this being a power, possibly an epic moment where Delsin brings down the Space Needle? Wood? There are trees all over in the game along with pallets, wood benches, tables, chairs on every street.

Aside from that I personally think Cole (more along the lines of a Kessler) is in the game and during a special mission will grant Delsin all of his powers, Delsin unleashes every power we've seen Cole use and then some. At the end of the mission Cole takes his powers back (after revealing he has the power to take away powers).

Last edited:

nafets2000

Noob
Jul 28, 2010
They said because water is everywhere it would be overpowered so there isnt a water power. When Nate Fox was asked what his favorite power was he said it was one that hadn't been shown but the travel side of the power was the best so could end up being something like flying

LTOZ

Noob
Jun 7, 2009
they already said they aren't gonna use any typical elemental powers. (instead of Fire they have smoke) there are hints that maybe cloud/rain power maybe instead of water. There has been speculation on a wave power, possibly from radios and satellite dishes scattered around city.

Last edited:

oddfellow6

Noob
Feb 14, 2014
I'm hoping Cole has a cameo in the game, and then maybe granting Delsin his powers, I just can't see the game without it

dstackm

Noob
Mar 14, 2009
Im thinking they'll go with modern urban elements. Like concrete, tar things you would find in that type of environment.

Apr 27, 2012
I think that the powers you will get will be pressurized water and masonry powers because of what i did on www.enjoyyourpower.com its an infamous second son promo site that lets you do all sorts of things one of them being a conduit power test which makes you answer questions on a quiz then tells you what power you'd most likely receive and it does transfer karma to your copy of second son as a side note plus some of the trailers we saw which feature rain being a big component in the game and how most of us know that Delsins power is taking other conduits powers so i think you'd get masonry powers from the dup guys the first time you fight say a big dup powered conduit but for now that's just a theory.... i have a bigger theory about infamous paper trail which is the site you sign up on for the test and stuff which i will post later.

someNYkid

Noob
Dec 7, 2010
I think it's a stretch but just because Cole is dead doesn't mean he won't make an appearance. What if Delsin comes into contact with Cole's body in some way? Like somebody is trying to either revive Cole or copy his powers onto others (a-la kuo in the 2nd game) and Delsin shows up to put an end to it. That'd work nicely into a moral decision of some sort actually. What if some of the powers are linked to morality? Too many possibilities, I can't wait til friday!