SlyGamer79

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 25, 2011
working on Rockhound down to 16 shards left any advice is welcome to narrow down this maybe easy to miss locations to double check would be great help.

need ideas for Casey Jones only problem running out of enemy locations since i cleared most of the map.

whenever i get this all done this will make platinum #11 for me i know not a whole lot for gaming when i have 1709 trophies but i rent most games anyway lol.
---

Jul 27, 2012
Here
Well, for Casey Jones it might just be best if you start a new, "no side-missions" profile, and stop when you get one train running until you finish the trophy. It's what I did, because then there's always enemies to take down.

SlyGamer79

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 25, 2011
Well, for Casey Jones it might just be best if you start a new, "no side-missions" profile, and stop when you get one train running until you finish the trophy. It's what I did, because then there's always enemies to take down.

yeah i thought as much to start over but i have two other trophies giving me problems first one is i'm down to one blast shard and can't find the damn thing and the second one is trying to get 12k xp for my final evil power i have maybe 7k xp and almost no way to get the xp 100% cleared crime from maps >_<

Jul 27, 2012
Here

yeah i thought as much to start over but i have two other trophies giving me problems first one is i'm down to one blast shard and can't find the damn thing and the second one is trying to get 12k xp for my final evil power i have maybe 7k xp and almost no way to get the xp 100% cleared crime from maps >_<

For the XP problem, healing touch gives you points. If you hurt pedestrians then heal them, you can eventually get the necessary points.

SlyGamer79

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 25, 2011

For the XP problem, healing touch gives you points. If you hurt pedestrians then heal them, you can eventually get the necessary points.

yeah i figured that out but i don't wanna lose my evil status by healing too much are the good/evil points 50/50 ?
so if i heal someone then bio leach the next does it stay about where it is or is it 2 to 1 ratio one way ?