Kaiser679

Noob
Oct 4, 2010
Hey guys, so I dunno how I did it but I randomly ended up with all the comic pages marked on my radar thing as little yellow dots.... so as I was running through the last 90 or so to get the achievement, I came across one that I cannot find any way to get. It's at the very top of a pole sticking out of a steeple roof, kinda oxidizied copper color (like the statue of liberty)... but the thing is, I go into web rush, and it wont let me zip to it, it's the tallest building nearby so I can't get up high enough to swing to it, and when I jump Spidey immediately jumps AWAY from the building? Anybody got this one and know how to do it? Thanks.

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
Is this that one dot that appears when you a little away from the block, then vanishes when you approach?

Because I have something that might be like that.

Here's the spot with the problem "dot"

(1) Locate Central Park using this map - http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-amazing-spider-man-game/interactive-maps/World?categories=none

(2) West of it is a small green park. Go there

(3) Go southwest for 4 blocks - you will be at a city block with a small cut that represents a garden.

(4) Go 1 block south east. The large building on that block's northwest side (not sure if it's the Empire State -- looks like, but not exactly) seems to hide this dot.