Jun 21, 2020
Just curious after playing and watch lots of resident evils, I notice something despite having mediocre Job they can still afford big stuff- expensive wine, big motorcycles, big guns, cars, and even throw big parties! Some movies makes sense like Rebecca chamber being a head honcho on a pharmaceutical company but some doesn't make sense like just a police or being a soldier then they got good stuff! I don't know about the basic salary in US which is the main settings for RE series but here in Philippines most people only gets paid for only about 300 dollars a month, soldiers and police officer might get even worse. Just pointing this unrealistic stuff about RE~🐗

Neko_roar

I'm the menu sound you hear in RE2/CV
Oct 19, 2008
In America, Police and Military are usually well taken care of, as long as they stay in them. Cops especially get paid well, pension and benefits. Veterans from our military are a different story, as they'll have PSTD and problems readjusting to civilian life.

Resident Evil is probably most realistic in terms of the police force, even if it's not right exactly.