dquigley

titleless
Sep 20, 2003
UPDATED ROSTERS AS OF 2/14/11
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Au-BULXt9RaydGdiaG1iUmh4ZTZqY2NILS1pNHI1aHc&hl=en&authkey=COmS0_gC

The procedures outlined in this post are taken from the wiki. The wiki may change at some point, and any updated wiki version takes precedence over the procedures outlined in this initial post.

http://ignhl.wiki-site.com/index.php/Summer_Acquisition_Rules
http://ignhl.wiki-site.com/index.php/Farm_Team_Management_Rules

Free Agent Signing Procedure

To sign a free agent in the summer, simply post the move you want to make in the transactions thread.

Your post must be formatted as follows: TeamName releases (if necessary) D Jeff Finger, and signs D Adam Foote to the active (or farm) roster.

You are not allowed to edit your posts in the transaction thread which include a free agent signing for any reason.

Allowances will be made for typos and small formatting errors. Posts that are edited will not be considered official transactions.

Roster Drop Procedure

To cut a player in the summer, post in the transactions thread in the following format.

TeamName releases D Jeff Finger.

You may release more than one player in a single post.

Farm Team Free Agency or Waiver Signings
Using a Proxy Player (Farm player previously owned)

1. Check the Proxy Player List to find the proxy player representing the player you want to sign
2. Sign the player on Yahoo
3. Immediately post in the transactions thread in the following format:

The Las Vegas High Rollers sign F Darren Haydar, represented by F/D/G Proxy Player, to the Farm Team
F/D/G Released Player (if necessary), represented by F/D/G Released Proxy Player (if necessary), was released.

Using a Proxy Player (Farm player never owned)

1. Select an unused proxy player from the list
2. Sign the player on Yahoo
3. Immediately post in the transactions thread in the following format:

The Las Vegas High Rollers sign F Darren Haydar, represented by F/D/G Proxy Player, to the Farm Team
F/D/G Released Player (if necessary), represented by F/D/G Released Proxy Player (if necessary), was released.

Farm Player in Database

1. Sign the player on Yahoo
2. Immediately post in the transactions thread in the following format:

The Las Vegas High Rollers sign F Darren Haydar to the Farm Team

Farm Team Releases, no new player signed
Using a Proxy Player

1. Drop the Player on Yahoo

The Las Vegas High Rollers release F Darren Haydar, represented by F/D/G Proxy Player, to waivers.

Farm Player in Database

1. Drop the Player on Yahoo

The Las Vegas High Rollers release F Darren Haydar to waivers.

Farm Team Promotions to Active Roster

1. Post in the transactions thread in the following format:

The Las Vegas High Rollers promote F Darren Haydar from the farm team to the active roster.
F/D/G Player Name (if necessary) was released/demoted

* You may now use the promoted player in your starting lineup on Yahoo.

You must post in the thread first. If the timestamps show you did not post before using the promoted player in your starting lineup, you will be penalized.

Active Roster Demotion to Farm Team

1. Post in the transactions thread in the following format:

The Las Vegas High Rollers send F Darren Haydar from the active roster to the farm team.
F/D/G Player Name (if necessary) was / cut from the team / promoted to the active roster.

* The demoted player may no longer be placed in the starting lineup.
* As stated in the CBA, farm players may not be called up and sent back down in back to back weeks for any reason. The week extends from the date the player is sent down, a player sent down on a Monday is not eligible to be called up again until the following Monday.

Replacing a Proxy Player with the Actual Player

It is up to the individual teams to keep an eye out for when their farm players are added to the Yahoo database. When you see one of your farm team players that has a proxy player in his place is now in the database, you may cut the proxy player and sign the actual player.

* Post in the transactions thread in the following format:

The Las Vegas High Rollers signed F Darren Haydar, who no longer requires a proxy player.
This type of move does not count towards a team's 2 farm team signings limit

CGYFlamesFan

The bird is the word
Jun 24, 2001
The Honolulu Warriors promote F Fabian Brunnstrom from the farm team to the active roster

dquigley

titleless
Sep 20, 2003
Weekly Waiver Report

starglider claimed F Scott Walker to the active roster and released F Glen Murray
tmg.exe claimed G Alex Auld to the active roster
drkay claimed D Colten Teubert to the farm team

The new waiver priority order is as follows:
1. thegreatone18
2. phantompenguin
3. hardass18
4. CGYFlamesFan
5. EvilTwin911
6. ewuoy1545
7. Yugo23
8. Mr.Hero624
9. Spartan96
10. Doom67
11. The_Van_27
12. Kevin_Nash_nWo
13. Movie2Director
14. dquigley
15. denkaas
16. vornoff
17. LivingLegend_
18. starglider
19. tmg.exe
20. drkay

Players on waivers until August 16 at 11:59pm CDT
Glen Murray

All other IGNHL eligible players become free agents on August 11 at 9:00pm CDT. Follow the rules posted to make any signings. Free agent signings will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis as determined by the order of the posts in this thread.

CGYFlamesFan

The bird is the word
Jun 24, 2001
Warriors signs G Curtis McElHinney to the Active Roster
Warriors signs G Leland Irving to the Farm Roster
Warriors signs F Georges Laraque to the Active Roster

denkaas

No Longer a Noob
May 16, 2001
The Oakland Seals release F Matt Foy, and signs F Jarkko Ruutu to the active roster.

dquigley

titleless
Sep 20, 2003
You may only sign one free agent player per post

This is a new addition to the summer rules. I know I had discussed this with some people on MSN, but I see that I apparently forgot to add it into the wiki. CGY's multi-signing post is legal due to my error. All posts after this post may only contain one free agency signing at the most.

dquigley

titleless
Sep 20, 2003
Weekly Waiver Report - August 10 - August 16th

No waiver claims were made this week.

The waiver priority order is as follows:
1. thegreatone18
2. phantompenguin
3. hardass18
4. CGYFlamesFan
5. EvilTwin911
6. ewuoy1545
7. Yugo23
8. Mr.Hero624
9. Spartan96
10. Doom67
11. The_Van_27
12. Kevin_Nash_nWo
13. Movie2Director
14. dquigley
15. denkaas
16. vornoff
17. LivingLegend_
18. starglider
19. tmg.exe
20. drkay

Players on waivers until August 23 at 11:59pm CDT
Semen Varlamov
Matt Foy
Jan Hlavac

Players becoming free agents August 18th at 9:00pm CDT
Glen Murray

dquigley

titleless
Sep 20, 2003
I apologize for the delay in this posting. I was slow in getting all the files moved over to the new computer.

Weekly Waiver Report - August 17 - August 23

No waiver claims were made again this week.

1. thegreatone18
2. phantompenguin
3. hardass18
4. CGYFlamesFan
5. EvilTwin911
6. ewuoy1545
7. Yugo23
8. Mr.Hero624
9. Spartan96
10. Doom67
11. The_Van_27
12. Kevin_Nash_nWo
13. Movie2Director
14. dquigley
15. denkaas
16. vornoff
17. LivingLegend_
18. starglider
19. tmg.exe
20. drkay

Players on waivers until August 30 at 11:59pm CDT
Raymond Sawada
Vladislav Nagy

Players becoming free agents August 25th at 9:00pm CDT
Semen Varlamov
Matt Foy
Jan Hlavac

tmg.exe

(NOT)
Aug 31, 2001
The Hartford Sea Devils release G Alex Auld and sign D Filip Kuba to the active roster.

dquigley

titleless
Sep 20, 2003
Welcome to another edition of me being late on this.

No waiver claims once again

1. thegreatone18
2. phantompenguin
3. hardass18
4. CGYFlamesFan
5. EvilTwin911
6. ewuoy1545
7. Yugo23
8. Mr.Hero624
9. Spartan96
10. Doom67
11. The_Van_27
12. Kevin_Nash_nWo
13. Movie2Director
14. dquigley
15. denkaas
16. vornoff
17. LivingLegend_
18. starglider
19. tmg.exe
20. drkay

Players on waivers until September 6 at 11:59pm CDT
Alex Auld

This is likely the final week of off-Yahoo waiver claims. I intend on having everything up and running before Sunday. Should that be the case, I will set everybody not on a team to be free agents and you will be allowed to use Yahoo for all transactions beginning on Sunday. This will give everybody the time to get their account info.

dquigley

titleless
Sep 20, 2003
The Las Vegas High Rollers have signed Alex Pietrangelo, Darren Haydar, Nathan Oystrick, Ondrej Pavelec, and Thomas Hickey, all of whom no longer require proxy players.

ewuoy1545

Star
Mar 25, 2005
The New Brunswick Purple Violets have signed Al Montoya, Cody Franson, Petteri Nokelainen, and Clarke MacArthur, all of whom no longer require proxy players.

Doom67

Gloom67
Oct 28, 2000
The San Antonio Renegades have signed Jakub Voracek, Evgeny Artyukhin, Patrik Berglund, Alex Goligoski, and Petri Kontiola all of whom no longer require proxy players.

CGYFlamesFan

The bird is the word
Jun 24, 2001
The Honolulu Warriors have signed Andrew Raycroft, Viktor Tikhonov, Mark Giordano, Fabian Brunnstrom, and Mark Giordano all of whom no longer require proxy players.

Apr 28, 2001
The Manchester Red Devils have signed Bobby Ryan, Zach Bogosian, and Nikolai Kulemin all of whom no longer require proxy players.

dquigley

titleless
Sep 20, 2003
thegreatone18 said:
The Manchester Red Devils have signed Bobby Ryan, Zach Bogosian, and Nikolai Kulemin all of whom no longer require proxy players.

You still have to actually sign them on Yahoo

vornoff

Mother Canucker
Mar 21, 2001
The Portland Foxes have signed G Cory Schneider & D Drew Doughty, who no longer require a proxy player.

phantompenguin

Superstar Treatment
Oct 6, 2000
The Montana Biscuits have signed Steven Stamkos, Janne Pesonen, Lars Eller, and John Curry; all of whom no longer require proxy players.

Movie2Director

No Longer a Noob
Aug 9, 2001
The Nebraska Airwing Sign Dave Bolland, Peter Harrold, Jannik Hansen, Marc-Andre Gragnani, and Matt Moulson; all of whom no longer require proxy players.

Starglider

Noob
Sep 5, 2000
The Cincinnati Lancers have signed Derick Brassard, Jeff Tambellini, Teddy Purcell, Andreas Nodl, Brett MacLean, Brian Elliott, Brian Salcido and Claude Giroux, all of whom no longer require proxy players.

hardass18

King of Oil
Jul 16, 2001
The Chattanooga Cheetahs signed F Colton Gillies & D Karl Alzner, who no longer require proxy players.

denkaas

No Longer a Noob
May 16, 2001
The Oakland Seals signed F Michal Repik, who no longer requires a proxy player.

tmg.exe

(NOT)
Aug 31, 2001
The Hartford Sea Devils have signed Logan Couture, Max Pacioretty, Jack Skille, Nicklas Bergfors, Benoit Pouliot, and Jonathan Bernier to the farm roster; all of whom no longer require proxy players.

Yugo23

Star
Apr 15, 2003
The Seattle Spectres have signed Brandon Sutter, Shawn Matthias, and Ty Wishart, all of whom no longer require proxy players.

I have one proxy player remaining, C Ryan Craig, who is representing G Jhonas Enroth on my team.

The_Van_27

VOORUIT NU ROOD-WITTEN ! VOORUIT PSV !!
Nov 14, 2001
New Westminster Trojans have signed Gilbert Brule, Jamie McGinn, Justin Pogge, all of whom no longer require proxy players.

drkay

The Vancougar
Aug 24, 2000
The Victoria Reign signed D Matt Lashoff, D Colten Teubert, and G Pekka Rinne who no longer require a proxy player.

Doom67

Gloom67
Oct 28, 2000
The San Antonio Renegades promote F Petri Kontiola from the farm team to the active roster. F James Neal demoted.

CGYFlamesFan

The bird is the word
Jun 24, 2001
The Honolulu Warriors signed F Mikkel Boedker and F Marek Zagrapan who no longer require a proxy player.

Starglider

Noob
Sep 5, 2000
The Cincinnati Lancers promote F Claude Giroux from the farm team to the active roster. F Teddy Purcell demoted.

vornoff

Mother Canucker
Mar 21, 2001
The Portland Foxes place Justin Williams on IR and sign Brett Mclean.

Not sure this post is necessary but I'd rather not piss off dq. [face_tongue]

Doom67

Gloom67
Oct 28, 2000
The San Antonio Renegades promote D Alex Goligoski from the farm team to the active roster. D Cory Murphy was released.

dquigley

titleless
Sep 20, 2003
Okay, couple things to clear up here. It's not summer anymore, regular free agent signings haven't had to be posted since the league was ready to go on Yahoo. Of course it doesn't hurt to do it, but you don't have to. More importantly, you sign the player first in Yahoo, then make the post. I just checked, you haven't signed Derek Morris yet, and your post in here does not make him off limits to other managers.

If there's ever questions about anything at all you're unsure of I really suggest anybody asks me anything you need to. I'll always help people out if you come to me ahead of time.

Anybody can keep posting their transactions if you want, but the only times it is required anymore is for farm team moves and proxy player moves.

Oh and if I make a proxy change for you, you don't have to post in here, but again feel free.

Doom67

Gloom67
Oct 28, 2000
The San Antonio Renegades send F Petri Kontiola from the active roster to the farm team.

phantompenguin

Superstar Treatment
Oct 6, 2000
dquigley said:
Okay, couple things to clear up here. It's not summer anymore, regular free agent signings haven't had to be posted since the league was ready to go on Yahoo. Of course it doesn't hurt to do it, but you don't have to. More importantly, you sign the player first in Yahoo, then make the post. I just checked, you haven't signed Derek Morris yet, and your post in here does not make him off limits to other managers.

Damn it, my internet has been giving me troubles all day. I added him and confirmed it and apparently it didn't go through...and now Yahoo isn't working for me at all.

EvilTwin911

No Longer a Noob
Apr 21, 2001
Barrie Iceholes promote C TJ Oshie from the farm team to the active roster. Nathan Gerbe (C) demoted.