skateemup

Noob
Nov 1, 2008
C'mon you can't have a Van Halen game and not include Sammy Hagar! that's cutting out a whole era of VH

Jan 31, 2009
WolfRider297 said:
Black Sabbath. All 18 studio albums must be represented.

Or maybe Devin Townsend/Strapping Young Lad

Hell yeah Black Sabbath IS getting back together too confirmed.:D

Id love to see that.

To the guy that said Journey if that happened it would be RB to do that.

RB Rush would be better but GH will handle that I mean a whole album was dedicated to them in W of Rock.

1.Guitar Hero[face_tongue]antera rated M for Mature.

But it would be remastered since that jackass shot Dimebag (the guitarist) because the gunmen was crazy. Phil (The vocalist is the frontman for Down now) Rex (The Bass Guitarist is the bass guitarist for Down now) Vinnie (Dimebags brother and Pantera Drummer) is drumming for Hellyeah now. Plus Vinnie ain't talking to Phil anymore cause he accuses Phil of being the reason Pantera broke up and for his unkind words to Dime b4 his shooting.

With songs like
Phiyco Holiday
Primal Concrete Sledge
Revolution is my Name
I'm Broken
Walk
Goddamn Electric
I'll Cast A Shadow
Cowboys from Hell
Cemetary Gates
Mouth 4 War
5 minutes alone
Live in a hole
f****ing Hostile.

many more hell yeah.

agreed about Better Van Halen were the f was Sammy Hagar. lol

May 27, 2010
skateemup said:
A better Van Halen, including Sammy Hagar

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. I thought they were much more musically gifted with Hagar. So as of now, Chickenfoot >>>>>> "Van Halen".

Jan 31, 2009
And Joe Satriani with Sammy Hagar is like putting two artists together that means magic. Between Steve Vai and Joe Satriani I think Joe is the better guitarist. Surfing with the Alien is a great song and Joe's new solo album is fantastic. Chickenfoot is friggin awesome. Would love to hear more Joe Satriani and a ChickenFoot song in a GH game. Sammy Hagar is awesome too.

Apr 11, 2009
I would LOOOOOOOOVE if they made a GH: Led Zeppelin!! Page's amazing guitar solos, Bonham's awesome drumming, John Paul Jones' epic bass and keyboard skills, and Robert Plant's sweet vocals! It would be the best GH ever!!!!!!

Except Zep has to be all anal about their music and not license it to ANYONE..

Soo best one that is a possibility would be GH: Rush. Hands down

steelersfan70

No Longer a Noob
Dec 11, 2007
Your Face
****ing cry more then. Jesus, you got the game for $5 and you can transfer the songs for free.

And you got 18 songs for $5. How is that messed up? The track pack was originally $40, you got it for 1/8 of the price and you're bitching about it. Just think how much you would have paid had the track pack just been a full album DLC sale. Still wouldn't have paid only $5 for it. Quitcherbitchin

SensFan101

Rock Band Board Minister of Foreign Affairs
Apr 1, 2007
skater4lifeNY said:
Yes Harmonix messed up RB:ACDC

No online play,short set list. Not worth the 5$ I paid for it.

That's because it was a TRACK PACK, not a full game with full features. Plus all the songs we're from the same live performance. You honestly complain about everything when it comes to music games and Rock Band games. You paid $5 for 18 songs and aren't songs for DLC $2 each? You bought it and you should have known that there was no online pay.

Jan 27, 2011
well itd have to be in flames most defionatly with a combonation of old songs from the first few albums through to the most recent,

jakobs98

Noob
Jan 21, 2010
Either Guitar Hero: Muse or Guitar Hero: The Black Mages.
The Black Mages have only produced about 30 songs though, therefore it will NEVER happen >.< .
And it is not really like they're that popular.
Guitar Hero: Muse would be a little more possible.
They've had one song in every main series game now since Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.

stevebrownrocks

Rockband Boards Vice-President
Oct 30, 2007
The Edge of The Abyss
steelersfan70 said:
You should read the RB board more closely old man. I just mentioned them last night.

I can't read, didn't you know? I use "RB on audiotape". It's much better.

I can listen to everybody's posts while on the way to the nursing home.