miguelnuva

Noob
Nov 2, 2005
If they made season 11 would it be good. I would love to see tom do something as superman just for playing clark for so long and they stll have some good villians to use for one last season like war world, solaris and even superboy prime(maybe).

Jun 6, 2008
It would be like previous seasons. Not as good as you expect it to be.

I honestly think that this final season isn't as good as it could have been.

chris119

Star
Aug 20, 2000
Michigan
I think Smallville could have greatly benefited from having shorter seasons, say 12-15 episodes. That way the storytelling would have been tighter and there wouldn't be room for many stand-alone filler episodes.

As for an eleventh season, as much as I am missing the show now (kinda sad when September rolled around and I realized there wasn't a new season of Smallville starting up) the fact was that the characters had been taken as far as they could without jumping completely into "Superman" territory, and since Tom Welling really did not want to wear the suit it would have been impossible to go on.

Chaos-Gambit

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 11, 2000
chris119 said:
I think Smallville could have greatly benefited from having shorter seasons, say 12-15 episodes. That way the storytelling would have been tighter and there wouldn't be room for many stand-alone filler episodes.

Yeah I agree, there have been a lot of times this show could have benefited from a shorter season.

Oct 18, 2011
For some reason I feel like every odd number season was the great, with the exception of 7 that is. But no, I think they've run out of ideas, they can't drag it out any longer than 10 years. It's too much. Unless they continue about Superman but then again...Tom Welling.

DanRk0619

Noob
Nov 30, 2009
Fate001 said:
Considering Tom is afraid to wear the actual Superman suit...what more do I need to say.

How was he "afraid" to wear the suit dumbass????? he did wear it! and if they needed a full shot in the finale then he would have done that too. Hate idiot trolls SMFH

Dec 26, 2011
i felt that the last episode was kind of rushed, i expected it to take longer to beat darkside than it did. i was dissapointed with the last episode. a season 11 probably could have still been worth watching

Buffy_1997

Black Canarylicious
★ MOD
Jul 3, 2009
I been thinking, what if Lex stayed on through seasons 8,9, and 10, how that would've changed the series? With Lex knowing Clark's secret, I wonder if Clark would ask Jor-El to take that out of Lex's mind, or if not that, him using Clark to his advantage or he would expose his secret to the world. And if Doomsday and Zod would've showed up in Smallville. I could see Lex joining forces with Zod, but it would've been very interesting to see Lex in the face of Doomsday, lol.

Edit: Then again, I bet, Lex would've been in a coma for most of season 8 after surviving the collapse of the Fortress and if he came out of it, he probably would have memory lapses where he forgot Clark's secret. And upon seeing Doomsday, that would've been his new obsession. Then in season 9, Zod would be his new obsession and probably sometime in season 10, he would've discovered Clark's secret.