HBK4LIFE9

Super Star
Jun 8, 2005
Assuming the other 3 go to Zona, Gatuh, and WSU. I'd give it to Louisville, I think they're the best team of the 3 and I wouldn't give Michigan as big of an advantage for schedule strength as people think. I'll be honest doe while i've watched Big Ten ball I haven't watched too many actual Michigan games

ebevan91

Keep Going, Spiral Out
Dec 19, 2007
I'd say Louisville.

Them being defending national champions might help their cause a little bit.

Last edited:

SinisterAngel606

Uncanny X-Fan
Jan 6, 2006
I'd say Michigan, although I'm in favor of Virginia too. As Lunardi pointed out, Louisville has crappy ooc wins. He thinks Louisville might not even get a 2.

And not to be a dick, but the selection comittee is not supposed to give teams an edge because they were champs last year. What happened last season should have NO bearing on this season.

HBK4LIFE9

Super Star
Jun 8, 2005
I'd say Michigan, although I'm in favor of Virginia too. As Lunardi pointed out, Louisville has crappy ooc wins. He thinks Louisville might not even get a 2.

And not to be a dick, but the selection comittee is not supposed to give teams an edge because they were champs last year. What happened last season should have NO bearing on this season.
I didn't mention louisville winning last year once

SinisterAngel606

Uncanny X-Fan
Jan 6, 2006

You didn't but the poster below you did. [face_cool]

HBK4LIFE9

Super Star
Jun 8, 2005

Don't make indirect references in my threads anymore kthnxbai

Nov 2, 2004
I'm surprised Louisville got snubbed like this. Virginia had about as "bad" of a OOC schedule as Louisville did.

Virginia was blown out by Tennessee and got beat by VCU and Green Bay. Louisville lost really close games to Kentucky and UNC. Uh okay...don't tell me about this "whole body of work" thing if you can't see how Virginia doesn't have the greatest resume as everyone has made it out to be.

Yeah, Virginia won the regular season ACC championship along with the tourney, but Louisville did the same damn thing in the American.

The committee fucked up.

SinisterAngel606

Uncanny X-Fan
Jan 6, 2006

Fuck you bitch, I don't kowtow to punks. I've probably been on this board longer than you've been alive.

In response to WayFastWhitey, I agree. The committee was very inconsistent this season. Usually I praise them for getting things right, but every 5 years or so they fuck things up bad. I think a lot of teams ended up with the wrong seed this year.

HBK4LIFE9

Super Star
Jun 8, 2005

Fuck you bitch, I don't kowtow to punks. I've probably been on this board longer than you've been alive.

In response to WayFastWhitey, I agree. The committee was very inconsistent this season. Usually I praise them for getting things right, but every 5 years or so they fuck things up bad. I think a lot of teams ended up with the wrong seed this year.
U wot m8?

BuckeyeNation27

Super Star
May 4, 2004

are you being serious here?

SinisterAngel606

Uncanny X-Fan
Jan 6, 2006
kowtow=/=making it clear who you talmbout tho
Huh? Speak english.

BN, do you think I'm being serious? I'm guessing you do since you replied. Do you think I missed his plain-as-day reg date vis a vis mine? It's called hyperbole; get a dictionary and look it up.

P.S Go Flyers!

HBK4LIFE9

Super Star
Jun 8, 2005
Huh? Speak english.

BN, do you think I'm being serious? I'm guessing you do since you replied. Do you think I missed his plain-as-day reg date vis a vis mine? It's called hyperbole; get a dictionary and look it up.

P.S Go Flyers!
You speak English ya Yankee l

SinisterAngel606

Uncanny X-Fan
Jan 6, 2006
If I'm a yank, what does that make you? Technically speaking I'm from the South, and I don't take kindly to being called a yankee.

Last edited:

BuckeyeNation27

Super Star
May 4, 2004
kowtow=/=making it clear who you talmbout tho
Huh? Speak english.

P.S Go Flyers!
You're dumb enough to actually believe that, so yes I had to ask to make sure.

Is the registration date the only reason why you wouldn't say something that stupid?

SinisterAngel606

Uncanny X-Fan
Jan 6, 2006
Wow, you waited 3 and a half weeks to post THAT?! Bravo.

Actually, I posted that crap to bait you into another post, and you didn't disappoint. You might truly be the most pathetic poster in history.

Go Flyers!

BuckeyeNation27

Super Star
May 4, 2004
No I just don't remember that I even say anything to the retards on this board 10 seconds after I post.

And congrats on baiting me into replying by typing something to me. You've figured out a trick of message boards.....say something to somebody and you might get a response! you're quite the puppeteer.

SinisterAngel606

Uncanny X-Fan
Jan 6, 2006
Short memory, got it. In that case, Go Flyers!

Well that's one way to put it. No surprise that it took a simpleton to simplify something. Another word for it would be trolling. You know, that thing people do where they bait someone into replying by provoking a response?
Wait.....if I just read your message, does that mean you're trolling me now? Or are you just talking to me because you like me so much?