creed200869

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 11, 2005
Like God of War and Mortal Kombat did with the best levels and characters from the first few games. I loved how the TH games felt on last gen. I think this would get alot of ppl's attention instead of the route they are taking now. Ride was an epic fail and I dont think this new one will be much better. Seeing classics like Venice,school and the mall updated in HD would be awesome.

Jan 19, 2005
Wow that's a great idea! Instead of getting a new game that fits into this generation of gaming, they should make a psone game with shiny graphics. Gaming hasn't evolved since thps2!

Seriously, you want to play the old levels? Just play thps2, there is a classic mode in a few of the games after the series died. It wasn't very fun, sure it was a trip down memory lane but it's much more fun with the original characters, music and menu's and such. It's not by today's.

They should just make thps and thps2 downloadable titles in their original form.

creed200869

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 11, 2005
[blockquote]King.of.town posted:
Wow that's a great idea! Instead of getting a new game that fits into this generation of gaming, they should make a psone game with shiny graphics. Gaming hasn't evolved since thps2! Seriously, you want to play the old levels? Just play thps2, there is a classic mode in a few of the games after the series died. It wasn't very fun, sure it was a trip down memory lane but it's much more fun with the original characters, music and menu's and such. It's not by today's. They should just make thps and thps2 downloadable titles in their original form.
[/blockquote] [face_plain]