Feb 21, 2013
[Re: Killzone Shadow Fall]

I just got the game about a week ago and I'm ashamed to admit that I outright SUCK at the multiplayer. I was practicing in the offline Botzone with all unlockables disabled since I haven't earned access yet, and when I exited I thought, "What the hell; I'll look at my loadouts and see what I have to do to earn scopes." The moment I entered my loadout screen I was shocked to see that ALL of my scopes, grenades, and attachments were suddenly available for the first time.

A further look at my playercard showed that I even had every single upgrade unlocked for all of my class secondary abilities. I have no idea how this happened—is this a glitch, a gift from Guerrilla, or does it have anything to do with the fact that I finished the campaign today? Any feedback at all would be appreciated.

Oh, and rather than create a new thread: Why the hell would anyone use the Valk or Vulg over either the Rumbler or the Keyzer as an Assault class? Their stats outright suck in comparison. Typically, even in past Killzone games, SMGs have compensated for lower damage/range by having a massive rate of fire. These things are even surpassed in that category!

Last edited:

Senitya

Noob
Jan 10, 2010
It happened to me, until I realized it was probably to do with a match setting that I had played. they will re-lock when you enter normal matches.