the-hunter9

No Longer a Noob
Dec 6, 2003
If any of you are still about, from nearly 10 years ago, please get in touch! Would be amazing to see if anyone still visits this board!

all the love,

Tommy
the-hunter9

the-hunter9

No Longer a Noob
Dec 6, 2003
oh sweet Jesus I spelt the title wrong.....what happens when you fire up an ancient laptop!

the-hunter9

No Longer a Noob
Dec 6, 2003
Creatine!! Wow shows how infrequent I check this message board!! So great to hear from you and see you are still online! Lets catch up sometime? Would be wonderful to see how you are!

I must have been 14 or so when I posted here frequently...I am turning 27 in 10 days time....this board really is a time capsule! If you ever use reddit, look me up at tommy66788, would be great to be in touch :)

-T

the-hunter9

No Longer a Noob
Dec 6, 2003
How are you my dude? A long time ago since anyones been round here! I check pretty infrequently...

creatine64

No Longer a Noob
Aug 4, 2003
Creatine!! Wow shows how infrequent I check this message board!! So great to hear from you and see you are still online! Lets catch up sometime? Would be wonderful to see how you are!

I must have been 14 or so when I posted here frequently...I am turning 27 in 10 days time....this board really is a time capsule! If you ever use reddit, look me up at tommy66788, would be great to be in touch :)

-T

only 3 years later but I will look you up on reddit!

yes, hard to believe how long this was. ah the good ole days!!!!