MonsterEnergy

No Longer a Noob
Jun 5, 2013
Cause formula 1 sucks balls now. Fuck the higher up people that are destroying a beautiful sport

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
I started following the sport in 2006 and couldn't miss a race. F1, to me, has regressed so much that I didn't even care to watch the Malaysian grand prix.

I don't understand why they went to the V6 turbos. They say they want to be more eco friendly...they only race 19 races a year, what can be more eco friendly than that? The Mercedes dominance is already far greater than Red Bull was in the previous four years and on top of that the cars sound like semi trucks from certain angles on TV.

/rant

MonsterEnergy

No Longer a Noob
Jun 5, 2013
You came in at an AMAZING time in 2006. Schumacher, who was untouched for 6 seasons was just dethroned and the competition was as close as it has ever been. Now, each season is more boring than the previous and there is no incentive AT all to go see live races when the sound of the cars is so bad.

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
I was a huge NASCAR fan before 2006 and all of the rule changes there made the sport less exciting for me to watch so I bought F1 2006 Championship Edition for my PS3 and that is what got me hooked on F1.

I just got done watching the Spanish qualifying and as much as I try to stay enthusiastic about the sport it's not working anymore. I am excited for the return of Austria and the addition of Russia to the calendar and HAAS entering F1 soon so there's still a chance.