Jul 2, 2023
i flew into denver two years ago for a funeral and altitude sickness hit me hard and made me so loopy i kept vomiting and tried to fuck everything that moved. i thought damn this rules if i didn't get acclimated to this i'd stay here forever

Sir_Chester

Sir faps a lot
Mar 10, 2012
Georgia
i flew into denver two years ago for a funeral and altitude sickness hit me hard and made me so loopy i kept vomiting and tried to fuck everything that moved. i thought damn this rules if i didn't get acclimated to this i'd stay here forever
WTF? I didn't even notice much of a difference, even went up into the Rockies at 10K feet+. I was stoned as fuck though.

Jul 2, 2023
WTF? I didn't even notice much of a difference, even went up into the Rockies at 10K feet+. I was stoned as fuck though.
my inner ear balance is really sensitive and i get sick easily during bumpy car rides, elevators, plane descents, etc. i attribute it to being a stomach sleeper who turns their head a full 180 toward their shoulder every night

J0EBL0W

Nobody reads these
Oct 17, 2001
Uh wat? Altitude sickness at such a crazy low altitude? Are you sure that was what happened?