jyerxa

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 26, 2002
I just can't do it. I tried to play TR again and I just can't do it. All of the excitement is GONE! I've played fallout 3, fallout new vegans, Resident evil revelations, Saints Row the third since I got this last TR game hoping to start with a fresh start and feel. It ain't going to happen.

The very first log I had to cross should have been a challenge to cross. Right?! Am I wrong about that? Isn't that what TR is about? CD holds your hand like a little baby afraid you'll scrap you knee. I HATE THAT!!! [face_angry]

What ever..................... [face_not_talking]

jyerxa

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 26, 2002
I just remember TR2 so well. The way it made me creep out and freak out about falling when I had to climb between the rafters and take death defying jumps to reach the end of the puzzle. I freaken loved it!

You might as well be walking on a side walk down town with this. [face_raised_brow]

LisaB1138

Older than most, smarter than the average bear
Apr 23, 2004
I haven't played yet, so I can't comment. I was heart-broken when someone on another forum referred to it as a "third-person shooter" though.

Aug 19, 2013
Cliche characters are cliche, lot's of repetition involved in the brainless tombs you end up exploring, only to go OOoOoOoOoo when Lara opens the treasure chest.

I gave it a 4.

Astus_01

Embrace eternity.
Mar 26, 2006
I found a lot to appreciate. Lovely scenery, good characterisation and a great setting. It was awesome seeing Lara develop from beginning to end.

RossLeyshonInception

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 13, 2010
I found a lot to appreciate. Lovely scenery, good characterisation and a great setting. It was awesome seeing Lara develop from beginning to end.

fully agree with this. I personally loved it and would give it a 9. 100% it. Couldn't get enough of it. Can't wait for a sequel. It's a REBOOT, its not going to be like the old ones. I prefer Lara's character ten times more in this game. The old ones are great for nostalgia tho.

jyerxa

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 26, 2002
And now the video game/movie with a joy stick. Beyond. [face_rolling_eyes]

Does any body remember what a challenge was? Was once? Just have somebody do every thing for me? Is that it?

Kind of makes me nauseous to think our young people are like that. [face_shock]