Snake-Eater3

I don't need a title...
Aug 31, 2004
The next Onimusha game should be about two twins.

Both should be clones of the greatest solider ever, Big Nobunaga - one called Solid Jubei, the other Liquid Samanosuke.

Liquid Samanosuke, together with his "next generation special forces" team, will attack and capture a secret nuclear disposal facility somewhere in Alaska.

His goal will be to get his hands on a new type of weapon - probably a golden evil statue or a nuclear equipped, walking, bipedalled tank - and to get his hands on the corpse of Big Nobunaga. He'll threaten the White Yagyu Village with a nuclear strike that he'll lauch if his demands are not met within 24 hours.

But Yagyu village will send in its "ace in the hole", Solid Jubei, to stop him.

On his way through the facility, Solid Jubei will encounter serious problems. He will he have to take out Psycho Kotaro, Sniper Kaede, Vulcan Ekei and fight golden evil tanks, golden evil helicopters and golden evil statues/robots. He will also have to deal with Revolver Magoichi and Liquid Samanosuke himself and he will have to protect Oyu Silverburgh, the "niece" of an old friend. And on top of that, he needs to deal with a virus called "Genma-die" - injected into his body before the mission - that is programmed to kill him.

Luckily, he will find some help on the base, a golden evil statue expert called Akocon, the creator of the latest model, who will somehow be advantageous to him in certain situations.

I don't want to tell you too much, but I think there will be a final showdown between Liquid Sam and Solid Jubei and Revolver Magoichi will turn out to be the mastermind behind the scenes...

Isn't this an original idea. It will probably be the best game the world has ever seen.

What do you think? Comments please and.... keep this board alive! [face_tongue]

Ryan6192

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 23, 2004
Snake, what you said there is one heck of a interesting post. I think developers should make note at this [face_tongue]

**Revolver Magoichi **

Rly? i wanted an ally at least for jubei lol

LisaB1138

Older than most, smarter than the average bear
Apr 23, 2004
We need some tits. What do you have in mind for Michelle?

Snake-Eater3

I don't need a title...
Aug 31, 2004
Hmm... there is an ally for Solid Jubei - Akocon. And we have some tits - Oyu Silverburgh.

But I admit that I simply forgot Michelle and some others #-o

Then again, I didn't want to spend too much time with this, so maybe that explains why... [face_tongue]

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
LisaB1138 said:
We need some tits. What do you have in mind for Michelle?
So long as it involves a towel- I care not.

Of course, Gogandantess Fox would need to make an appearance.
[image=http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f70/masquerade_red/Broken%20bonds/parnoidguard.jpg]

Ryan6192

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 23, 2004
**We need some tits. What do you have in mind for Michelle?**

Seriously, you had to ruin my moment, this is the type of thing i would say !!!![face_angry]

LisaB1138

Apr 23, 2004
Hey, I'm just trying to make it the "best game of all time" and you need more cleavage. If it means she runs through the game in a towel, so be it. Maybe it could be the classic horror cliche where she's surprised why getting out of the shower and has to make a run for it, and the rest of the game she just never gets any other clothes. [face_thinking]

Surely there's a part for Gigamphatts in this opus? No "Ho ho ho, hee hee hee?" :D

Snake-Eater3

I don't need a title...
Aug 31, 2004
Maybe a sequel to this game should have a story which is a lot more confusing. It should be very similar to the original game, but in the end you should find out that it was all just an exercise set up by a secret organization or something like that [face_idea]

And a woman in a bikini should be added just for the sake of it. Here you are:

[image=http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/Snake-Eater3/AnaHickman5.jpg]

Snake-Eater3

I don't need a title...
Aug 31, 2004
Looking through all these old posts made me realize that I haven't seen Vincent in ages... [face_shock]

LisaB1138

Apr 23, 2004
True. Where is Vincent? I hope his mom's all better.

Snake-Eater3

I don't need a title...
Aug 31, 2004
I'd like to know that too.

Oh well, I guess he will pay us a visit again sooner or later...