neofcon

Noob
Feb 10, 2005
wow, been a while since I started a topic! WHEW!
If any of us does get a revolution and if the rumor about it having the ability to play all games from the past (yes thats right) AND it has online AND we all happen to get it, then we should establish some alias's
for ourselves, and maybe a new team name, some reason i'm not feeling this "mario baseball" team, maybe something like "Phazon Neos" or something. Anger is the leader, Birdo is....birdo, and me....just me, I dont know.

Feb 12, 2005
Sorry I was simply pointing it out :)

As for your plan I like it but if the plan is solely based on Revolution I won't be getting a third gen console for a long time :(

neofcon

Noob
Feb 10, 2005
Well cube doesnt have online, no problem with it before but now I seek online blood from my enemies!

neofcon

Noob
Feb 10, 2005
update, I know its waaaaaaaaaaaay to early to be doing some thing like this buuuuuuuuuuuut.......

We need a larger number base, all I know is 3 people, anger, birdo, and me to take take on you know who. We need new players and sets of characters that we could use, list your best characters here and we will have birdo sort out who uses who (if thats a bad idea then dont).

Feb 12, 2005
There are others in the MB Clan but they have no or little problems or involvement with the SSB board so probably won't help. I'm not too keen on the character idea though sorry [face_peace]

Dr.anonymous

Closeted Bania Fan
Jul 11, 2006
NJ
I would like to sign up for the Phazon Neos if it's still open.

The year is 2005 A.D. New York City is under siege. A race of sentient rock people have formed a perimeter stretching through the Hudson and East River. They have completely surrounded Manhattan Island and are fast approaching the shores. A ragtag resistance group of resistance fighters--the Phazon Neos--lie in wait in the heart of central park.