Jan 4, 2011
There should be a perk where you have the ability to through yourself on a live grenade. You'd be killed, but it would protect your surrounding team mates.

SuperChaos002

You underestimate my power!
Oct 7, 2005
Hardly anyone would be doing that. People are greedy and want the kills all themselves, instead of sacrificing themselves so the team members could get the kills instead.

gmoswell

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 13, 2010
you can do that in a way. if a grenade lands by you and two teammates and you pick it up it will no longer kill your teammates (core) as it is now your grenade and friendly fire is disabled. however it will kill you. i usually get blown up in a throwback , cooked , but every now and again i get a kill doing it. if i see the throwback indicator i give it a go.
i believe there is a title and emblem after like five kills with throwbacks , not sure but i think there is.

redsrule2500

The New Boards Suck
May 31, 2001
gmoswell said:
you can do that in a way. if a grenade lands by you and two teammates and you pick it up it will no longer kill your teammates (core) as it is now your grenade and friendly fire is disabled. however it will kill you. i usually get blown up in a throwback , cooked , but every now and again i get a kill doing it. if i see the throwback indicator i give it a go.
i believe there is a title and emblem after like five kills with throwbacks , not sure but i think there is.

This.

May 16, 2008
SuperChaos002 said:
Hardly anyone would be doing that. People are greedy and want the kills all themselves, instead of sacrificing themselves so the team members could get the kills instead.

Lies. Just played Demolition on the construction site map. And we were attacking A, the one next to the tunnel and inside the building. I threw on my riot shield and walked in front while my teammates lobbed nades and shot the enemies. I probably got 8 enemies killed walking down that tunnel with my shield because they couldnt shoot around it.

HAK_Falco

Rikame
Jun 26, 2009
Colorado
Timothy.Marshall said:
I think I'd rather have a perk that allows me to crap soft furry animals.

[image=http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/clip_collections/winter_break/SonyHoliday_14_0814.jpg]

Too overpowered

DVon018

Noob
Aug 31, 2011
This would be a little cheap but it would be cool if there is a perk that you can see through 1 wall to scout out the campers.

SuperChaos002

You underestimate my power!
Oct 7, 2005
RoleModelFailure said:
SuperChaos002 said:

Lies. Just played Demolition on the construction site map. And we were attacking A, the one next to the tunnel and inside the building. I threw on my riot shield and walked in front while my teammates lobbed nades and shot the enemies. I probably got 8 enemies killed walking down that tunnel with my shield because they couldnt shoot around it.
I've been playing Call of Duty since CoD 4, I know what I'm talking about.

May 16, 2008
SuperChaos002 said:
RoleModelFailure said:
SuperChaos002 said:

I've been playing Call of Duty since CoD 4, I know what I'm talking about.

Cool story bro, I've been playing since the original Call of Duty. And it would be a useful perk if you played with some friends or a clan or whatever. 3 dudes in 1 room, enemy lobs in a grenade, dude with the perk takes one for the team. I could see it being used but it wouldnt be better than other perks.

Sep 26, 2011
HAK_Falco said:
Timothy.Marshall said:

[image=http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/clip_collections/winter_break/SonyHoliday_14_0814.jpg]

Too overpowered
ENEMY CHRISTMAS INCOMING!!!!!!!

Cooee

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 1, 2009
HAK_Falco said:
Timothy.Marshall said:

Too overpowered

How many kills to spawn the AntiChrist?