m00m00m00

ಠ_ಠ
Jun 14, 2001
costco or sams water, 4 dollars for a 40pk, instead of drinking anything else. wish i had done this earlier in life bc the sodas fked my teeth

blueberries especially whenever theyre on sale for the sugar and fiber fix (and to put in yogurt)

and the yogurt for 3.54. chobani and fage taste better but theyre way more expensive. costcos and sams yogurt areabout 11 cents per ounce too and taste slightly better than GV, but the problem is the GV is 32oz which is perfect, but sams is 40oz and costco is 48oz. they obviously taste worse after being opened so 32oz is the most ideal. the hill country fare heb yogurt was the same price but tasted way worse.

tbh, its probably based on how well the cold chain is preserved and how quickly the loaders get them into the freezes so it might vary based on store

m00m00m00

ಠ_ಠ
Jun 14, 2001

-Troopa-

No Longer a Noob
Jul 7, 2019
Greek yogurt and blueberries is a delicious and healthy snack, so good on you.

I think blueberries are considered one of the most important fruit for men to consume.

Have you thought about getting a huge insulated water jug instead of bottled water? Probably cheaper in the long run & avoids all that plastic.