tazz55555

No Longer a Noob
Sep 17, 2008
I recentlly got 100% in the game meaning I found every person in peril, got all the red bricks, gold bricks, characters, etc all without using a single cheat. So if you need any help ask away

Aug 11, 2012
I recentlly got 100% in the game meaning I found every person in peril, got all the red bricks, gold bricks, characters, etc all without using a single cheat. So if you need any help ask away

Maybe you can help me, I've seen some of your other posts and I can tell you know how to play the Lego video games.
I have two little boys who love Lego Batman. A few months ago my younger son was in a bad accident and lost the use of his fingers in his left hand. He is in physical therapy and is making good progress. He wanted to start playing Lego Batman again but he needs to be able to use the left joystick as a form of therapy for his left thumb and index fingers. The problem is that when we try to play two players on the Xbox 360 only one controller has a functional left joystick. I need to have a functional left joystick in any game mode no matter if there is one or two players. Can you please help us?

Last edited:

jllnd91

Noob
Jul 1, 2010
We are playing Batman 2 on the Wii. My sons finished the Unwelcome Guests level and it took them to Gotham City. On the walkthrough guide I'm reading (by Cyric) it says there is a Gotham City Chase and to go to the carrier on the west side of the map. We can't find this anywhere! We have activated as many red lights as possible, the ones left we need The Flash (who we don't have yet). How do we continue on the game to keep playing levels? Boys are frustrated in just running around Gotham City...

tazz55555

No Longer a Noob
Sep 17, 2008

Maybe you can help me, I've seen some of your other posts and I can tell you know how to play the Lego video games.
I have two little boys who love Lego Batman. A few months ago my younger son was in a bad accident and lost the use of his fingers in his left hand. He is in physical therapy and is making good progress. He wanted to start playing Lego Batman again but he needs to be able to use the left joystick as a form of therapy for his left thumb and index fingers. The problem is that when we try to play two players on the Xbox 360 only one controller has a functional left joystick. I need to have a functional left joystick in any game mode no matter if there is one or two players. Can you please help us?

I wish I can help but I cant

We are playing Batman 2 on the Wii. My sons finished the Unwelcome Guests level and it took them to Gotham City. On the walkthrough guide I'm reading (by Cyric) it says there is a Gotham City Chase and to go to the carrier on the west side of the map. We can't find this anywhere! We have activated as many red lights as possible, the ones left we need The Flash (who we don't have yet). How do we continue on the game to keep playing levels? Boys are frustrated in just running around Gotham City...

This is tricky. You dont look for the level start on the ground. You have to find the Joker bot in the sky. Fly with superman and find it (it isnt hard to find a giant flying robot) and when you are close enough a cutscene will start

Last edited:

BOYCE_1381

Noob
Aug 29, 2009

Hello,

I am playing Lego Batman 2 on Wii but I am having a problem.

I take Batman and use the save options when I come across them.
When I turn my game back on I choose load. It starts me in the Batcave.
I see on the map the Batsymbol and drive to it via the marker.
I always have to replay the level from the beginning.

How do I pick up where I left off?

Thanks, all.

tazz55555

No Longer a Noob
Sep 17, 2008
I never had that problem. I only used the save once and when I returned to the level it was where I left off

tazz55555

No Longer a Noob
Sep 17, 2008
Oh forgot to mention and got every achievemtn/trophy with the exception for the one for co-op (dont have a second controller)

ryeveon

Noob
Aug 21, 2012
how do i get to the penguin level on the villain side?

two50two

Noob
Mar 1, 2009
Core Instability- I can't find the helicopter. I have the mini kit finder enabled, I see the white arrow over the park but it's like I'm shooting at air. There's no helicopter. Glitch in the matrix? Or am I doing something wrong?

monkk21

Noob
Jan 18, 2010
We need one last canister on Artic world to get 100%. There is a point in the level where you slide down towards the end of the level and you have to slide through three flags and if you don't get them on the first try you have to start the whole level over. Is there a trick to this, special charater or anything?

tazz55555

No Longer a Noob
Sep 17, 2008
You kniw I was refering to the second game not the first. So I cant help you

Last edited:

jonnybmk.

Noob
Apr 25, 2012
Beverly Hills, CA
When I look at Catwoman's motorcycle on the map during Gotham free roam, I set the beacon on it, but when I fly there, the beacon is lit up on the roof where the police helicopter is.

Is this a glitch?

tazz55555

No Longer a Noob
Sep 17, 2008
Her motorcycle was the last one I found. It took me forever. But all I can is is its in an alleyway. Not on the building or on the street

Sep 13, 2012
Start on the right hand side once you have gotten the first 2 switch to the other player for the one on the middle and two on the left hand side. Hope it helps monk

Last edited:

carroll40y

Noob
Apr 4, 2011
Well Done on Completing The Game.I'm Struggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't Seem to Locate Level 9 Anywhere? and Also I need to find THE FLASH to build 2 more Computer Terminals.Any help would be MOST WELCOME.Thanks.

dkosing

Noob
Oct 19, 2009
I hope you can help. My son and I have 99.8% done. We have all cit and peril, red bricks, mini kits got all cars, boats and planes. We are missing 1 gold brick. Nothing shows up on the map when we scan. Can't get supergirl until we have 250 gold bricks. Don't know where to look for the last one.

Apr 20, 2013
I have the PC version. On "Harbouring a Criminal" I'm at the point where Robin is aiming his batline and being raised up by the banner. I've read that you need to jump left. I did that - several different keystrokes - and all he does is a triple flip and passes the bar he is supposed to grab. I mean, he goes to the middle of the bar on the left. Eventually my system slows down. (It's a small system. The blueprints probably said "April fool" on them.) Have you heard anyone having a problem jumping while holding the grapple point? thanks

kristymm

Noob
Jul 16, 2013
Hi, my boys are trying to figure something out.. Im not sure the name of the board, but i know its way after amusement and driving mobile/robin motorcycle. They are underwater.. Robin has a scuba suit and batman is using an eletricity suit, they're at a point where there's a blocked entrance underwater, blocked with blue/gray pipes maybe in an X, and a little yellow thing, fish swimming around.. batman is unable to swim in the water and robin can't do anything to the blockage.. please tell me if you understand anything i just explained..lol i know its confusing..thanks for any help