Hitman_Brimstone2004

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 12, 2004
Okay, so I've beaten every mission in Arkham Knight in regular play. Though I haven't been able to max out every skill. I'm missing quite a few.

Currently, I'm trying to collect all of the riddler trophies now. I need the disruptor mine detonator but haven't been able to get all the points to update it. Will the New Game plus be able to provide opportunities to max out skills; also be allowed to collect and keep the riddler trophies?

Also, anybody else know how to gain more points to level up in regular play when no missions exist? I've been doing the challenges though i enjoy it, I quite suck at it. lol.

thanks!

May 3, 2014
It might be slow but just beat up groups of rioters! You do get point for trashing all the bad guys just wondering the streets of Gotham!

Abfirstr8

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 20, 2014
If you already finished all the main story missions and all the side missions (except maybe the Riddler finale) I'd recommend just doing
New Game Plus.

Oh also did you do all the AR challenges too? You are in fact rewarded with a Wayne tech upgrade point if you complete the nevessary requirements which arent in fact that hard.