lg1982

Noob
May 7, 2004
I know a lot of people hated X-Men 3, yet after re-watching it over and over, a lot of the 90s Cartoon, Evolution Cartoon series, and rereading some comics; I have to say there's a lot to work with which I think they were meaning to do as well as meant to leave us hanging so we'd appreciate the next one even more. They left us hanging wondering how Cyclops will come back, how the Professor X gets back in his actual body, and Mystique/Rogue/Magneto regain their powers back. If I remember correctly in the comics Xavier was zapped by Lilandra right before his supposed-to-be demise in the comics (having been in love with him from distance or whatever that story was at the same time Dark Phoenix is to be killed for the Shi'ar which will make this difficult for him to chose), Mr. Sinister revives Cyclops, this is why Havok was also introduced in X-Men First Class because Cyclops will probably be evil or not in action/paralyzed somewhat, Gambit joins the cast and Wolverine is hesitant about his trust and the perfect match for Rogue since Iceman now has Kitty Pryde. The next 2/3 movies should have: Shi'ar/Starjammers, Hellfire Club (Magneto, Emma Frost, Selena, Mastermind, Tessa), Mr. Sinister/Madeline Pryor, Mystique takes over the Brotherhood (Toad, Sauron, Phantazia, Thorn, Pyro, Masque, and Blob) and also make Rogue steal Ms. Marvel's powers and Nightcrawler find out Mystique is his mother, and finally the awakening the Apocalypse using Rogue/Mystique's powers, which all has to fear and he collects the psychics (Emma Frost, Psylocke, Professor, Uatu, Selena, Tessa, Exodus, Stryfe, Cable, Moonstar, Magik,....). He'll also assemble his 4 Horsemen and in the process turn Angel into Archangel, Cable would also be introduced and maybe even Bishop or save him for the 6th film.

Also, I seen a lot of people saying that Psylocke was the purple haired girl in X3, but that's actually Tommy from the Morlocks, in the 90's cartoon she was like a chameleon and blended with the background and was multi-colored with a weird look.