WandertotheLight

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 10, 2010
Finally managed to do it! With Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #3 comes an AR Challenge called Chemical Reaction. Its three star conditions are as follows:

1. Take out all enemies without using detective mode
2. Take out all enemies without being seen
3. Take out 5 enemies in 5 seconds

That being said, here is how you beat this challenge in the lowest possible amount of time of 1.16 seconds.

1. Grapple straight ahead and apply explosive gel on the breakable wall.

2. Hide on top of the central room and use the remote batarang to lure all the thugs to the wall. The thugs are naturally lured to where the batarang possibly came from, so direct the batarang as if it came from the area near the wall.

3.Once they are relatively close to the wall, you can also use the freeze blast proximity mine to cluster them even closer. Be sure to keep freezing the thug closest to the wall. The other thugs will keep moving closer to him to break him free, which you can freeze them again.

4. When all 11 thugs are in range, detonate the wall and take them all out at once. By default the time starts running, you satisfy all three conditions, and clocks in your victory at 1.16 seconds!!!

So if you are looking for an amusing challenge while you wait for more Arkham Knight content, try this out and have fun! I do have a clip of me doing this, but because I don't have Xbox Live Gold, I can't upload it.

reostzombie13

Minnesota Monster
Dec 11, 2005
Pig's Eye
Not sure what you mean by make it seem like it came from the wall. Do the guards have to see it first or does it have to end at the wall? I throw the remote batarang to the wall and the guards kind of care but not enough to setup the elaborate trap you explain.

*Nevermind, this video covers it perfectly.

Last edited: