Jul 10, 2012
I loved The Last of Us and have played thru the campaign multiple times. I have always wanted to play Left Behind, but didn't know if I wanted to pay $15 for something that might only take an hour or so to get thru. How long is Left Behind, and is it worth the $15?

Farrowix

Noob
Sep 10, 2013
I spent around 4 hours if I remember correctly, but I made sure to really take my time with it and explore everything.
I'm sure you could finish it in around 2 hours if you're rushing.

That being said, I felt that it was completely worth it as it adds depth to Ellie's backstory + the gameplay was good.

Punker_29

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 9, 2010
Portugal
It's worth it, specially if you buy the season pass with the online content too. It's good, it gives you a new perspective on Ellie plus it's challenging playing the game as Ellie.

KB24SMM

Noob
Jan 30, 2009
First time through took me about 3-4hours. Took my time and explored everything. Played it in normal difficultly. Then played it on survivor difficultly and rushed through in about 1.5hours

Schweet119

Noob
Nov 4, 2014
I found it kinda boring. Yes Last of Us leaves you wanting more, but this extra little bit they threw on wasn't what I expected. Its basically 2 stories, how Ellie got bit, and how she helped Joel after his impalement. The half with Ellie and Joel was pretty good, but the other half, the "how Ellie got bit" story was boring. I could have gone without playing that part of the story line. Its a bunch of talk, little action.

dan815rko

Noob
Dec 2, 2014
I found it kinda boring. Yes Last of Us leaves you wanting more, but this extra little bit they threw on wasn't what I expected. Its basically 2 stories, how Ellie got bit, and how she helped Joel after his impalement. The half with Ellie and Joel was pretty good, but the other half, the "how Ellie got bit" story was boring. I could have gone without playing that part of the story line. Its a bunch of talk, little action.
agreed

May 29, 2022
I loved The Last of Us and have played thru the campaign multiple times. I have always wanted to play Left Behind, but didn't know if I wanted to pay $15 for something that might only take an hour or so to get thru. How long is Left Behind, and is it worth the $15?
I spent around 4 hours if I remember correctly, but I made sure to really take my time with it and explore everything.
I'm sure you could finish it in around 2 hours if you're rushing.