legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Since IGN hasn't posted a review yet, I was wondering if the people who already have played this game would recommend it. I was a huge fan of the other two DAH's on XBOX and I was wondering if this one was worth it.

jpsimran

...for Victory
May 20, 2001
I've put a few hours into it and it's pretty rough. I thought the first two games were a lot better from what I've seen so far. It's not polished at all... many rough edges on the presentation side... including jumpy framerate, awkward pauses and cut scenes, poor transitions, missing dialogue voiceovers, etc. The list goes on. The saucer is better than before, but the PK powers seem gimped in comparison to previous games. There is no way to move things farther away from you or closer to you... you can only pick stuf up and move it up/down/left/right or "force push" it away from you. Overall I'm terribly let down... but I still think I'll end up playing through it because I like the subject matter and it is fun to upgrade your powers and weapons.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Thanks! I was kinda on the fence over whether I should ask for it for Christmas, but I think I'll go with saints row 2 instead.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
I myself am really enjoying the game. It's extremely fun to play. While the errors above do exist, they honestly aren't as bad as people make them out to be. I suggest a rent if you're still not sure.

jpsimran

...for Victory
May 20, 2001
joshsmith16 said:
I myself am really enjoying the game. It's extremely fun to play. While the errors above do exist, they honestly aren't as bad as people make them out to be. I suggest a rent if you're still not sure.
I agree... I too am enjoying the game. I'm on the last stage now and the game definitely got a lot better once all of the powers and weapons were unlocked. Still, it is in pretty rough shape.