Swizzler19

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 26, 2006
Hey ! I think you need to have all Enemy Photographs.. those photographs are the only thing I'm missing....

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
Pages and photographs.

Note that the Snipers and Robots (Seekers, Hunters) are limited, so if they are destroyed, you will need to re-start your game (New Game, not continue).

RenegadeMoose

No Longer a Noob
Sep 26, 2001
Pages and photographs.

Note that the Snipers and Robots (Seekers, Hunters) are limited, so if they are destroyed, you will need to re-start your game (New Game, not continue).
Couldn't you just replay the mission with the hunters? And I got a picture of the snipers in a mission as well.

SkullManiac28

No Longer a Noob
Apr 12, 2010
The Skull Zone
Pages and photographs.

Bla, wish I would have seen this before I beat the game. I hate games like this [face_rolling_eyes]

I was intending on saving all of the picture stuff for last because stopping to take pictures of EVERY SINGLE thing in the game would totally ruin my experiance (for my first playthrough anyway).

Pages and photographs.

Couldn't you just replay the mission with the hunters? And I got a picture of the snipers in a mission as well.

Which mission are the snipers in? Telling me would greatly be appreciated because I "inadvertently" [face_tongue] took out every Sniper Team in Manhattan while collecting every comic book (which if I may add, surprisingly wasn't that hard to do).

I need to get the Seekers and Hunters too, but I think I know what mission that is.

RenegadeMoose

No Longer a Noob
Sep 26, 2001
I think it was the lab where you get the bullet suit upgrade. They should be on the other side of a window target shooting. I also read you can get a pic of a broken seeker in that level. I haven't done it so I can't confirm.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
I think it was the lab where you get the bullet suit upgrade. They should be on the other side of a window target shooting. I also read you can get a pic of a broken seeker in that level. I haven't done it so I can't confirm.

That's one of the four secret OsCorp labs. I remember the broken Seeker -- I'll check on the Snipers.

gavjak7

Noob
Sep 11, 2011
Hi all, sng-ign is in fact correct. In Oscorp Secret Labs 2, there is a broken seeker at the bottom of the level and there is also snipers firing behind one of areas behind the glass. I was missing the seeker and remembered this took me to 100%.

Now playing on super-hero for my platinum as that's all that's missing

RenegadeMoose

No Longer a Noob
Sep 26, 2001
There is also a hunter in (I think) lab 1. I already have the pic, but can anyone confirm if you can get a pic of that one?

SkullManiac28

No Longer a Noob
Apr 12, 2010
The Skull Zone
Hi all, sng-ign is in fact correct. In Oscorp Secret Labs 2, there is a broken seeker at the bottom of the level and there is also snipers firing behind one of areas behind the glass. I was missing the seeker and remembered this took me to 100%.

Now playing on super-hero for my platinum as that's all that's missing

Yep both the Snipers and the Seeker are there. Just did it now thanks guys!

There is also a hunter in (I think) lab 1. I already have the pic, but can anyone confirm if you can get a pic of that one?

I checked Lab 1 and didn't find any Hunter...there is one in Lab 4, but the Camera wont pick it up for me.

*EDIT*

I got a picture of the Hunter by replaying the Hunter Boss Mission, I stopped in the street to take a picture of the Hunter and the Hunter actually stayed put, which allowed me to get a good picture of it (although it still attempts to shot you).

Last edited:

RenegadeMoose

No Longer a Noob
Sep 26, 2001
Yep both the Snipers and the Seeker are there. Just did it now thanks guys!

I checked Lab 1 and didn't find any Hunter...there is one in Lab 4, but the Camera wont pick it up for me.

*EDIT*

I got a picture of the Hunter by replaying the Hunter Boss Mission, I stopped in the street to take a picture of the Hunter and the Hunter actually stayed put, which allowed me to get a good picture of it (although it still attempts to shot you).
Thanks for checking. That's the one I was thinking of, wasn't sure if it would count. I ended up getting mine in a random encounter when he managed to get stuck in a building. I just have pictures of the bosses to go back and take. I have collectibles left to get in the levels so I'd be going back anyway.