Kegtender

Noob
Jun 18, 2016
So, just bought this game and must say kinda silly so far. Can't get any kind of an inventory screen to show me what guns I have. Just lets me swap guns while playing without knowing which one is better. WTF? And is there no zoom function on any guns, I really have to try to pick off AI from 100 feet with no crosshairs? Even with crosshairs apparently turned ON, while aiming, you don't get any...that makes a fuckload of sense... Makes doing anything pretty difficult, although it makes it very realistic, which I can appreciate, but this is a game, and I'd like to try to have fun while playing it. If I can't see anywhere what fucking gun I have and Oh shit this one MIGHT be better but I don't have a FUCKING CLUE cause someone forgot to put an inventory screen in this fucking game, it makes it less fun. You want realistic, LET ME LOOK DOWN AND SEE WHAT GUN I HAVE!! Anyone have any ideas or do I just need to hit a weapons shop, and that's where details are given? Yup, 15 minutes in and already frustrated...

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
Don't bash the game, because you don't know how to play it. You didn't even tell us which platform you're playing on and which Far Cry title you're playing.

It's been a while since I played Far Cry 4, but I think it's L1 or R1 on PS4. You can aim with every gun as well, but once again you didn't specify which title and which platform you're gaming on.