Evidence86

Almost Not a Noob
May 12, 2004
yea ive had the happen too and it wouldnt let me transition out, luckily i got rocked and eventually stood back up everytime

Jul 17, 2009
bottom line is with all online games there is usually some way for people to cheat or stack the odds in their favor and sadly most people use them,despite this and the fact it loses me a lot of games i refuse to use any method/cheat to win the game.it makes me feel better as any win i get is clean but a t the end of the day it is the developers fault as they should test them better to avoid these problems as they can really kill the game for most people,hate the player or hate the game it a pretty shit catch 22 that i hope they sort out in future

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2008
u cant spam anything in this game, everything can be reversed n countered, if your to slow to connect or to reverse, its your own fault. I'm sick of listening to people talk about people spamming this n that when you can control whether you win or lose, if you snooze you lose, STEP YOUR GAME UP CRYBABYS

ThiloNash

Noob
Feb 19, 2005
how do you counter the knees from side controll? I havnt run into it in awhile, but when i did, i tried transitioning out but the knees were so quick back to back to back that you couldnt transition, as getting hit cancels the transition. Does just blocking the body work? do the knees do any damage while your blocking? or will the person just still throw knees and deal some damage and your suck under them untill the round is over?

DRExLOC

No Longer a Noob
Aug 8, 2007
It's all in the timing bro ... block and transition, try transitioning right when the knee/punch touches you.