JSK99

Noob
Jan 1, 2013
I'm one of those people that likes to rush through the story, but early on I found out that you need to have 6.5 million gold to save everyone. I forgot about that, and I only have one house and one business. So how can I possibly get more money in time for the attack?

EDIT: I was reading the walkthrough so I can make the best choices as king, and I saw the mine thing. Should I reopen it or rebuild?

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2011
I had a player come in to play with me and ended up giving me 3.5 million but I bought houses and businesses that I could afford and did a lot digging for every gold piece.

player777

Noob
Apr 10, 2014
I brought property as soon and fast as I could and put the rent up to highest and putvthe money in treasury often, didnt save all villergers but saved most of them. Casualties were minimal

Jimbobthon

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 24, 2010
Play a game, save some money up. Then transfer all your money you've saved to a 2nd profile on the Xbox, start a new game and transfer it all back over. You do then start the game with a lot of money you can invest into property from the get go and make even more money.

Sertith

Khajiit Plenipotentiary
★ MOD
Oct 8, 2005
NorCal
Considering how this thread was posted 1-1-13, as in over a year ago, and the poster never posted again, I think they probably figured it out.