Ajhz

🍁The Most Random Title 🍁
Oct 2, 2005
Toronto Ontario
  • Eat Smaller, More Frequent Meals: Instead of three large meals, try having five to six smaller meals throughout the day. This can make eating feel less overwhelming.
  • Choose Nutrient-Dense Foods: Opt for foods that are high in calories and nutrients, such as nuts, seeds, avocados, and dairy products. This way, even if you eat smaller portions, you’re still getting a lot of nutrients.
  • Incorporate Protein-Rich Foods: Protein can help stimulate appetite. Include lean meats, fish, eggs, beans, and legumes in your meals.
  • Stay Hydrated: Sometimes dehydration can suppress appetite. Drink plenty of fluids, but avoid drinking large amounts of water before meals as it can fill you up.
  • Increase Physical Activity: Regular exercise can help increase hunger. Even light activities like walking can boost your appetite.
  • Spice Up Your Meals: Adding herbs and spices to your food can make it more appealing and enhance flavors, which might encourage you to eat more.
  • Avoid Processed Foods: Processed and sugary foods can decrease appetite over time. Focus on whole foods that are less processed.
  • Eat in a Pleasant Environment: Eating in a calm, relaxed setting can make mealtime more enjoyable and may help increase appetite.
  • Manage Stress and Anxiety: Stress and anxiety can negatively affect appetite. Practicing relaxation techniques such as meditation, deep breathing exercises, or yoga can help manage stress.
  • Consider Appetite Stimulants: If necessary, talk to a healthcare provider about appetite stimulants or other medications that may help increase appetite.
  • Focus on Favorite Foods: Eating your favorite foods or foods with appealing textures and flavors can make you more likely to eat.

Oct 5, 2023
I think i just need to train my stomach to eat more
tell you what. go run 5-6 miles at your best pace. if you’re not hungry as fuck shortly after then you probably need to learn how to eat more. but I suspect you might be starving.

XSmooth

The Definitive Noob
Jun 18, 2005
Do you cook? I don’t mean hungry man in a GE microwave. I mean raw ingredients, chopping them up, measuring, heating up a pan or pot, etc?

It’s fun to eat what you make if you do it from scratch and learn new things to cook.