pocman33

Noob
Feb 25, 2009
Two simple things 2K can do to bring fans back to the series

1. Make the game on the 3DS

>seems simple> 3D baseball on the road could be awesome

2. Make the whole game Kinect compatible

>I think this could be awesome as well, you can then really field/hit/pitch like the pros

I am a show fan but I loved 2k at one time so I would hate to see it go.

jayhendo

Noob
Aug 15, 2011
Putting the game on a dying handheld system would do more harm then good. Seriously though, they need to take a page from the Show and had like 3 or 4 different ways to pitch. Add realism to the crowd. I remember playing the show for ps2 I started with the Cubs bounced around because they traded me, not the other way around where I asked for the trade. Won a WS with the Yankees. They traded me to the White Sox at the end of my career. I pulled a Bo Jackson and hit a HR in my last at bat in the Regular season I went on to Win the MVP of the season and the WS. I would like to see real salaries in 2k12, test free agency, like you can in madden. If you are in a contract yr, and have a monster year you can sign a huge contract. Most importantly being able to play more then 12 yrs in the big leagues. I want to get 3000 hit 756 HRs become the new HR king. Have a cut scene for the HOF and even one for the white house. I want My Player to be somewhat of like franchise mode where I have a little more control. I won 7 SB in Row in the Texans of all team.

My friend made trades in NBA2k12 and then entered my player and those trades were in affect, I'd like to see that as well. I want to win right away.

Checkered_Vans

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2004
The foundation and mechanics are good. The sound is superb. All they need to do is revamp the graphics.