legends4111

I can't think of anything clever to write for this
Oct 24, 2004
Trying to decide between a 07 Camry with 150k or 05 Escape with 110k. Most car guys I know tell me Honda and Toyota are the way to go but does the extra 40k in mileage offset any of the Toyota reliability over the Ford.

The Camry is also a V6 so the oil consumption issue that seemed to plague allot of the 4 cylinder models around that year shouldn't be a factor. Haven't had a chance to look at them in person yet but let's assume they were both well maintained.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apr 5, 2016
id rec toyo over ford any day. keep up on oil changes, check oil often, do monthly maint plans, take care of the car and itll run forever. cars normally hit the bucket when not taken care of. id do some internet research on both and see the difference in between them. look at reviews on them. do some research and go from there. it all comes down to it being up to u

DuctTapeNinja

Lord of Lard
Jan 1, 2006
I've bought high mileage cars before but I wouldn't buy either. Toyota is severely overrated in the reliability, and if you ever have to work on it, the Ford will be a huge pain in the ass.

gencid

Termina Moon Society
Sep 10, 2000
Clock Tower
Camry all the way. My Camry is 6 years old and drives on year 6 as it drove on year 1. I have 78K miles, with not a single maintenance service done other than oil change, tire rotation, alignment and air filter changes. All in all, when it comes to reliability I would trust a Toyota any day over Ford.