bam0tron

Noob
Apr 28, 2014
Hello all,

Played Faithfully for 10 years. Beta to 2010. Started Alb-Bors, then went immediately to Kay-Hib in 2001. Was home for many years and battles. I went by all Aliases "space" and could mostly find me in Caledonia back in the day and Thidranki as "Spaceranki", Ani-badass, most current times. I am logged back in for a month to see how it is and see my old guild of Resurrection has unfortunately passed on. It was a great group and great times for many years. Daoc was my home and youth of my young 20's. I will always cherish Friday Night RVR runs or PVE guild events. great times. Miss it.

-BAM

Jun 16, 2020
Hello all,

Played Faithfully for 10 years. Beta to 2010. Started Alb-Bors, then went immediately to Kay-Hib in 2001. Was home for many years and battles. I went by all Aliases "space" and could mostly find me in Caledonia back in the day and Thidranki as "Spaceranki", Ani-badass, most current times. I am logged back in for a month to see how it is and see my old guild of Resurrection has unfortunately passed on. It was a great group and great times for many years. Daoc was my home and youth of my young 20's. I will always cherish Friday Night RVR runs or PVE guild events. great times. Miss it.

-BAM
dude!