Status
Not open for further replies.

DeD_rEk

Noob
Dec 30, 2007
uh.. it wont let me do photography class i already beat 1 and 2 it wont let me go to 3 for some reason do youknow why or did this happen to you?

Jan 16, 2005
DeD_rEk said:
uh.. it wont let me do photography class i already beat 1 and 2 it wont let me go to 3 for some reason do youknow why or did this happen to you?

Same happened to me. It will come back.

gta.master

Noob
Dec 3, 2007
ill help you. glitch,sorry i dont collect the unlockables besides the pumpkins (in the boiler room mission help gary) and the tombstone popups (in new coventry that building you can enter, you can enter here in the zoey mission smash it up) thats it besides that ive beaten all the bike races and all the story missions i can get free pop and all fighting styles year book and all classes. im sorry but i just enter the all weapon cheat to get the rubber band ball.

kenji2525

Noob
Jan 4, 2008
i cant get the go-kart ive done all canivel races and ive done 2 street races i cant find the third race it pisses me of so bad!!:(

jmarcroyal

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 21, 2007
rubber band ball??? explain, i am intrigued...

ok, heres a question, is there any easy way to get the umbrella? i only saw it once in the game when i was on the football field, someone had it, i hit them it fell down and then i grabbed it and used it as a melee weapon. i wonder if you can buy one at a store, that and if you can open it up and use it as an umbrella...

Aug 24, 2007
I think you need to do at least 6 Go-kart races (both Carnivel races and Strreet races) to get the Go-Kart

gta.master

Noob
Dec 3, 2007
heres the 3

one near old bullworth vale (near the bike shop)
one in bullworth town (check map just to be sure)
and the last one in old coventry (check map....again)

Feb 14, 2008
um people tell me master and skater have been banned. so nothing happens when you get 100% just give your self a pat on the back. hahah

David_Cat

Prime Member
Jun 17, 2007
the third photography class thing is because you haven't unlocked new coventry, and you need to go there for the class

Devfan54

Noob
Apr 30, 2008
Hi,
I have been stuck on Cook's Crush for some time. I got the chocolates and the perfume but can't find the sedatives near the Dragon Comic Store. I can't find the hobo or the yellow marker. I need help in how to find the sedatives so I can go on to the next mission of Cook's Date. Thanks in advance....

Oct 30, 2007
Um, I dunno. Just keep looking, and I think you need to smash garbage cans. My question is, do the ninja outfits do anything?

Apr 27, 2008
I can't beat Bif Taylor. The guide says to punch him when he drops down for his power uppercut but everytime I swing when he's dropped down, he pops up and clocks me. I keep hammering at him but his health hardly goes down and he keeps knocking me out. Any help? Thanks

buddy827

Noob
Jun 14, 2008
yes I need help I gotten 73 of the rubber bands and I only see 1 on the map and I can't find the other one also I can't figure out how to get on the building to get the one I can see. Can you tell me how you get up on the building. Also how do you get the trading card that is in the ware house in the blue skis area.

I have it on the WII. I hope you can help on this.

Thanks

Oct 17, 2006
I have it on 360.

Shop 1, The BMX repair thing. It keeps on failing even though i'm moving the left stick in the correct direction. is there some trick to this? because hell I can't do it.

Feb 28, 2004
I need help with a mission where I need to open a locker at the Gym for a girl notes(can't tell the mission name because it has a swear word in it)

Lgamer228

Noob
Jun 24, 2008
Quote: I need help with a mission where I need to open a locker at the Gym for a girl notes(can't tell the mission name because it has a swear word in it)

Simple. Let me tell you how to do it.

Step 1: Talk to Beatrice
Step 2: Go to the gym
Step 3: Head to the girl's locker room.
Step 4: Look for a trash can (or hamper or something to hide in)
Step 5: (If needed) Pick the locker/open it.
Step 6: Jump in the trash bin.
Step 7: GET OUT OF THERE! Return to Beatrice with the notes.

Hope that helps....

big.dave93

Noob
Dec 23, 2008
I have it on 360.

Shop 1, The BMX repair thing. It keeps on failing even though i'm moving the left stick in the correct direction. is there some trick to this? because hell I can't do it.

same here

Jan 22, 2009
Um, I dunno. Just keep looking, and I think you need to smash garbage cans. My question is, do the ninja outfits do anything?

Yep just smash the garbage cans and you will find the sedatives. The outfits can help you pull off some cool stuff the red outfit can give you the ability of truancy (you can skip class and people will not harass you. and Black ninja outfit gives you the ability to tresspass without getting into trouble.

As for the green and others i can't remmber just look at Igns bully guide.

Jan 22, 2009
Ray is in the non denomanation group he is fat like Algie but he is not a nerd look for him in the school or Dorm you should find him!

And to the other guy get Algie upstairs to the school in the boys bathroom beat up 2 bullys that come in the bathroom while Algie is doing his buisness and he comes out lead him to his locker and you get 5$!

Status
Not open for further replies.