Dec 6, 2015

It helped me to think of them as separate classes instead of characters.

Leia is easily my favorite because I usually play support classes in games. Don't use her to run into the heat of battle. I see lots of people do that and they get killed immediately. Set up a shield on a good vantage point, give the other heroes/players health or pickups depending on the mode, and use her trooper bane shot to stop the villains in their tracks. It causes them to flinch and stop opening them up to damage.

Palpatine is similar, just without the shield. Use his creepy spin move (idk what it's called) to either run away or move behind a group and confuse them. And if you're a bodyguard, stay with your hero/villain.

Vader/Luke are more close quarter attackers. Avoid open spaces or homing shots and snipers will mess you up. Run indoors and wipe out huddled troops. When I'm Vader I try to keep a posse cuz he's too slow if I get surrounded or outgunned. Whereas Luke can get around them a lot faster and has his rush attack AND force push.

Boba/Solo are the ones you wanna run into the fray with. Especially Boba Fett who can just fly away if things get hairy. Flamethrower/rapid shot for close quarters and wrist rocket/lucky shot for long distance. Lucky shot will also lock onto vehicles and do some good damage.

I'd like to know what you think of my first tutorial below. Voice over, video effects, overall quality 7/10? Kindly post your thoughts below or on the youtube comments.