Classicnerd

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2014
Warning! Understanding this puzzle requires advanced intelligence. Therefore, the post is not recommended to folk of limited cranial capabilities! Moving on...

You know what puzzles me most of those Riddler puzzles?
-it's the way they are constructed!
Let me explain:

Those puzzles require Batman to use all his gadgets, old and new, to solve, right?

So here's the real puzzler:

How did Riddler know the specs of all Batman's gadgets and skills when he was constructing those puzzles with his goons???
-I mean the puzzle elements have been designed to match batman's gangets and skills so accurately, that Riddler must have known every detail about Batman's gadgets and special abilities when he designed and built them.

But that is not the weirdest part. Oh no. The even bigger puzzler is this:

Many Riddler puzzles use gadgets/abilities that Batman does not yet have, in the beginning of a game!
-now how is that possible???

I mean how can Riddler have known, in advance, what new abilities/gadgets Batman would have in the future??? It's impossible!
And yet, as Riddler built all those riddles in advance, before the game, he must have known, in advance, and to the detail, what gadgets/abilities Batman would invent/find in the future.

Now that is the real puzzle. It's the mother of all puzzles. If you can give answer to that, then you deserve a cigar, my friends!

PS I did warn you this was for pips of advanced intelligence. So if those long sentences got you all confused, it's your own fault.