Nov 1, 2000
That guy Roawtman is cool

Also assy is totally not smart

Last edited:

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
Awesome stuff, you know, telling people to shut up isn't nice tho...yea, i saw that, telling your team mate in a game to shut up [face_shame_on_you]

tickeroo

No Longer a Noob
Sep 19, 2000
They weren't teammates, they were friends. It's okay. ♥

Last edited:

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
loltower.

That place was such a pain.
Still, many good times were had there, especially in cmode, such a bitch of a last level..

Towers..the one place I'd actually be willing to carry a Frozen Shooter.

I should also note, dude, the thing getting you killed so much, lack of dodge, join us on PSO2, you can dodge now!

*edit* ..I was excited to see that picture get taken..way to end it early, now I'll never know about those eggs. >.>

:l

Last edited:

tickeroo

No Longer a Noob
Sep 19, 2000
As you can probably guess, it goes on for a loooooooooong time after this (and very long before as well). I had to cut it off at some point. There was no conclusive kind of, like, okay, pic is done or anything--just more bullshit. ;o

tickeroo

No Longer a Noob
Sep 19, 2000
I assume he ate them at some point. I can consult the tape again if you like.

roawtman

No Longer a Noob
Nov 1, 2000
Was Floooid treestump? I can never remember all of that fools characters since he had so damn many he played.

roawtman

No Longer a Noob
Nov 1, 2000
Ah yes, I kind of remember those ones now. I will have to link tree this video on MSN since he is in it. Me Treestump and TMRev ended up playing WoW together for years now.

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
Ah yes, I kind of remember those ones now. I will have to link tree this video on MSN since he is in it. Me Treestump and TMRev ended up playing WoW together for years now.

You should all come play PSO2 with us.

And those eggs...what kind of eggs were they, he seemed rather excited for them, I assume they were something important.

tickeroo

No Longer a Noob
Sep 19, 2000
I've been on something of a PSO kick again after digging up these videos. Playing in progressive scan on the Wii on the big screen, which I've never done before. I did a Skyly West Tower run today and found a 35 hit Yas 7000. ^_^

roawtman

No Longer a Noob
Nov 1, 2000
Nice, last time I played PSO was messing around on BlueBurst with TMRev and we did some tower and got this on the second run lol.

WYzvN6q.jpg

roawtman

No Longer a Noob
Nov 1, 2000
Yeah, we weren't even aiming for it. His FOnewm ended up skyly and we didn't even realize that it dropped there for it. Never did end up unsealing it though for whatever reason.

tickeroo

No Longer a Noob
Sep 19, 2000
Oh, right. I forgot from the other thread, PSO 2 sucks. Also, I've been reading all this shit about how Sega are xenophobic racists who like to ban non-Japanese players for no reason. : O

roawtman

No Longer a Noob
Nov 1, 2000
Alot of people seem to like it, but it is about the total opposite of what I would want from a sequel to PSO. It is far closer to a sequel to PSU in my opinion. I can't say I will ever support stuff like having to pay a fee for the ability to trade items in a PSO type game as well.

Sega being xenophobic wouldn't really surprise me sadly, considering there treatment of western PSO fans since PSO was a thing.

Last edited:

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
The only place Sega has put large IP bans on is China, do to a large amount of bots and gold farming coming from there, other wise, they've been pretty well welcoming of anyone.

As for the game, no clue when it gets released here, and its done a great job of pulling from both PSO and PSU to make what feels like the best game yet, tho I do agree, lack of trading for some is a bit annoying, tho I never really traded much in past games so it hasn't bothered me any.

Aug 4, 2015
I remember Zephyr... And Trunks. I was a young kid back then but never heard of IGN. Somehow I met Trunks and we played a lot. He told me about IGN. I remember Zephyr was named Sega Mac on these boards. He was a great guy. Back then I went by Little Nicky and The Pest.

Sep 29, 2003
Green Hill Zone
This is a SUPER LATE RESPONSE, but that's a great video! I found some VHS recordings I made of PSO on the Dreamcast, and Xbox.

The earliest one I can find is my first time fighting De Rol Le offline. I was so excited to play the game that I didn't read any instructions and skipped the tutorials...SO I didn't know you could do 3 hit combos. The video of me playing De Rol Le and eventually winning is around 30 minutes long.........it's painful to watch, but I might upload it sometime!

Nov 17, 2014
Vancouver, British Columbia
Jesus man. This was 17 years ago. It feels like a whole lifetime has passed since the PSO Dreamcast days. Whatever happened to Vegeta187x and redlightsaber I wonder? They used to be such great friends.

Last edited:

ngamer007

No Longer a Noob
Aug 22, 2000
The nostalgia is too strong, I can't take it. I remember so many of these names in the video.

I wonder how everyone is doing, what everyone is doing, these days...