Status
Not open for further replies.

sooorad41

Noob
Mar 7, 2010
i need help. i have beaten the game but lost disc 2
i want to know how to load with out having to go to the load undercover mode
i looked in the options but for some reason it wont let me load there!

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
Sorry, but you need the 2nd disc. I don't think there is any way around it because when it wants to load your progress it needs the 2nd disc, the person that put the game on 2 discs really messed it up with that game.

I even have a glitch of my own. When I go to play the game, I put the 1st CD in, load my game, then it says to insert the 2nd CD. Once I do that I get an error saying that there is no disc inserted. But that's okay because I'd be playing it on PS3 not PS or PS2, and when you play D2 on PS3 the glitches are terrible, so I stopped with D2.

Mar 1, 2010
im stuck on bomb truck i use a keyboard i have just brought a steering wheel but its too sensitive i have tried about 49 times i just cant get past this mission

people say go to main menu and put cheats in but i can work out where to put them there is no box to purt the cheat codes in and every time the guy reloads the gun i get a bomb in the face i tried going to left or right of truck and just hwne i think i may be in luck some asshole car gets in my way and hits me and i lose :o( ...................

JZ3Racing

The Driver King
Dec 12, 2003
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS said:
im stuck on bomb truck i use a keyboard i have just brought a steering wheel but its too sensitive i have tried about 49 times i just cant get past this mission

people say go to main menu and put cheats in but i can work out where to put them there is no box to purt the cheat codes in and every time the guy reloads the gun i get a bomb in the face i tried going to left or right of truck and just hwne i think i may be in luck some asshole car gets in my way and hits me and i lose :o( ...................

You need to shoot at the bombs coming out of the truck. I know it's a hard mission, but it is beatable, I suggest using the keybard controls if you are having problems with sensitivity.

Also, there isn't an actual spot to enter cheats, (at least I don't think so, I have it for PS2 not PC) what I did for the cheats was just push the buttons for the specific cheat at the main menu and if you got it correctly you'd hear a noise.

You may have to look online for more help since I only have the PS2 version. But if you need anything else ask me first, I'll try my best :D

Mar 1, 2010
i must have done it 50 times now getting more p off with it the time the idiot takes to reload i get blown up and steering breaking and shooting is ni on imposible i shoot them as they come out but when i reload it goes pear shaped why casnt i have one of the guns that have loads of bullets and keep firing . im going to give up ion this i know it since i killed one keyboard already getting annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.