aldator88

Almost Not a Noob
May 29, 2010
I have been trying to upgrade my stats, i was told they got rid of stat decay, but if you train back to back in the same it will have negative affect. I avoid this, yet it seems when a stat reaches 70 and i go train under another that 70 is now decreased. how can i avoid the decease to keep moving forward with out taking 1 step forward 2 steps back

BlackOutKid

No Longer a Noob
Apr 20, 2004
Rhode Island
the only stats i have noticed that dont decrease are the strength, speed ect. but yeah once I hit around 75 with some stats they did start to decrease but I still ended up with some pretty good stats.

I did hear the same thing but honestly it would make the game to easy if none of your stats decreased from time to time. you can however use the fighter boost dlc on your fighter after you clear it with one of them. So that is what I suggest, I ended up with a 87 overal going through the story and have yet to use the fighter boost.

Last edited:

aldator88

Almost Not a Noob
May 29, 2010
I understand the easy aspect, but at the same time we only get 2 sometimes 1 training session and add in some of the cool things require 90 and you are only getting 1 or 2 pts a session, it takes quite sometime away from learning some moves