Jul 29, 2008
Okay, I've always wondered, and I'm sure this has probably been posted a thousand times already, but I couldn't find anything regarding it recently. Obviously, in Rainbow Six V2, you have a choice to choose a guy or girl to be your main character, that is, irregardless of the players choice, named Bishop. So I was wondering, do you, or would you choose a chick or lad, and why?

Me, I played a chick, and named her Amy...but I do at times almost favor the guy choice, 'cause his voice is much more tolerable. Plus I'm a girl, so I'd rather be staring at a sexy guy's back, than a chicks ass.

cshaman89

Noob
Aug 29, 2004
I play as the male Bishop. My husband plays as the female. I prefer listening to her banter as opposed to the male's. He's pretty bossy, no nonsense. She tends to have a few more lines. I guess it depends on who's attitude you prefer. But I'm with you. I'd rather follow Mr. Bishop's butt more than hers.

monkey484

Noob
Jul 2, 2005
I pretty much just stuck with the default character and added face paint.

Irregardless isn't a word by the way.

gamer_cj

Noob
Mar 11, 2009
i choose the MAN cause im a MAN! But its a ***** then with a tank top no shoulkder armor and arm protection only body armor