Sep 22, 2010
Personally I always felt that the best Gundam based games where the fighters. My idea would be for the developers to do what Marvel Vs Capcom 2 did but for Gundams. Have a huge cast of Playable Gundams with a tag team function. It wouldn't be a difficult game for the developers to make and they could sell the game on PS Network to make what I could only imagine would be a sweet profit. I mean who wouldn't want to have Gundam Deathscythe, Burning Gundam, and Gundam Exia team up to kick butt.

zgmfx

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 4, 2004
That's not much of an original idea. Its basically the first two Battle Assault games, just with more characters. I dunno if those old games had a tag system though.

I personally felt the best Gundam games are the more sim like ones like the Vs. series before it got into SEED, and Encounters in Space. I'd probably like that one series on the PSP too. I realize they're more arcade like in gameplay than Zeonic Front and the like though, but they still have minor elements like choosing your weapon load out and pilot, and stuff before a fight.